𝑮𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓🌻

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗

Scene: Random Balcony.

"She loves me," Cat Noir blows out a candle. "She loves me not," He blows out another candle. "She loves me," He blows out a candle. "She loves me..."

Cat Noir is about to blow the last candle, but he picks it up and looks at it sadly. He puts it down and stands at the balcony, completely heartbroken.

"What are you doing?"

The black-clad hero yelped and turned to Fleur as she landed on the roof. "F-Fairy blossom, you came!" His eyes brightened.

"Did you think I wouldn't?" Fleur puts her hands on her hips, smirking.

Cat Noir blushes. "Well, you did come a little..." He gestures around the dark area. "Late,"

"Sorry," Fleur apologized sheepishly. "At first, I flew around trying to find you on every rooftop or balcony until I remembered..." She points at her Winx Watch. "I could track you. So that's my bad,"

"You're forgiven." Cat Noir chuckles. "So... what do you think of my setup?"

The balcony is littered with rose petals. It has been transformed into a romantic atmosphere, complete with a table and chairs set up for a private dinner date. The view from the balcony could take anyone's breath away.

"Oh my, Cat Noir, it's gorgeous! But... why are the candles out?" Fleur pointed to the candles.

"Ah, well you see... I was just... doing something," Cat Noir smiled awkwardly. "Uh, hold on!" He grabbed a lighter from the table, lighting each of the candles one by one, until all of them are lit.

The candles cast a warm glow across the area, making it seem even more romantic.

"Cat Noir... this isn't a dinner party to hang out... is it?" Fleur asks.

"Oh, uh..." Cat Noir looks away, embarrassed. "Well... that's just one small part of it. It's also a very... romantic dinner. Just for the two of us."

Fleur stares at Cat Noir, her face turning bright red as she processes his words. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what he was trying to say, but she didn't know how to respond. She felt her heart beating fast and her stomach starting to flutter.

"W-Well, if this is a dinner date, I certainly hope you ordered dinner for us," Fleur teases.

Cat Noir laughs, feeling relieved by Fleur's reaction. "Oh, yes of course, I did!" He grins, holding his chin and thinking back to the delivery guy that brought their food. "It's just that it's kinda late now. My, uh, delivery boy took a bit longer than I thought he would. I hope you like Italian food, because..."

"Italian?!" Fleur's eyes brightened as her wings flutter. "I love Italian food!"

A smile blooms on Cat Noir's face. "You do? Then I made a good choice, because I was going mad trying to decide which cuisine to choose from for the perfect dinner date."