𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍🌷

༘⋆✿☘︎⚘

༘⋆✿☘︎⚘.
Scene: Françoise Dupont High School. Miss Bustier's Classroom.

"Today, I have some news for you all," Miss Bustier smiles at her students. "We will be having a transfer student from Italy, Milan,"

Everyone nods while Gloria smiles a bit at hearing there'd be another Italian student in her class.

"She also attended L'Accademia, which I remember is also where you attended, Gloria," Miss Bustier told the light brunette.

Gloria's face lights up upon hearing this. An Italian transfer student who also attended L'Accademia? How exciting! The two of them could be friends in an instant.

"You may come in now," Miss Bustier spoke to the person behind the classroom door.

Everyone turns to see who has entered, Gloria sits straighter, she's eager to see the new face.

But her content look dropped and she immediately took back the thought of her and this new girl being friends when she saw her face.

"Class, meet Lila Rossi," Miss Bustier introduced the sausage-haired Italian.

Gloria is immediately struck by a sense of unease. There's something familiar about this girl. Not only because she's Italian and went to L'Accademia, but because of something about her general presence. As the designer looks closer, she realizes why.

She remembers Lila was her classmate, but despite how the latter acted sweet towards her, she always avoided her because her overall personality seemed fake and phony.

Not only that but Gloria also remembers that Lila was like a pick-me girl, constantly trying to impress others and seeking affirmation without anything meaningful or substantial to back it up.

Lila smiles sweetly at everyone just then. "Hello, everyone! It's nice to be in this class and I hope we can all be friends,"

Gloria can't help but feel unease as everything in her about the new girl feels fake and insincere. The way she speaks is too upbeat and overly kind and polite.

She didn't sound as genuine as Rose always did. She sounded like she was trying to be like Rose.

It's just like how she spoke to everyone back in L'Accademia and always bragged about her achievements that Gloria suspected she lied about, but she never said anything to cause trouble. Plus, she had no proof to expose Lila of lying.

Everyone except Gloria greet Lila back as she smiles and nods at them.

Gloria looks down at her desk, staring into space. She knows that she should be happy about the new transfer student but she wishes it would've been anyone but Lila.