𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒛𝒆𝒓❄️

˚₊‧꒰ა⋆˚❄️˖°໒꒱ ‧₊˚

˚₊‧꒰ა⋆˚❄️˖°໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Scene: Streets Of Paris.

"Whoa, Whoa!" A man cried as he flew unstably through the air. He had lost control of his glider.

"Oh no!" A civilian exclaimed.

Fleur then swooped in and caught the man just then. She brought the man down to a roof while Cat Noir, who was holding a bouquet, dropped down on the roof.

"You should take the elevator next time." Fleur suggested to the man.

"Pound it!" The superhero duo fist-bumped.

"My delta plane express delivery wasn't exactly the best idea." The man said sheepishly.

"Don't forget your bouquet," Cat Noir gave the man back his bouquet, but he picked one rose out.

"Be careful on your way back." Fleur pronounced with a brief wave as the man left.

"For you, my little rose~," Cat Noir kneels, holding the pretty red rose in his grip as Fleur turned to face him.

The human fairy bites her lip while the black-clad hero smiles sweetly up at her, his handsome face making her internally swoon as always. He holds the rose out to her, its petals a bright crimson.

"My silly cat," Fleur giggles, accepting the rose, putting it in her light brunette hair.

Cat Noir laughs with his fairy, then kisses the back of her hand, his lips so soft like that of a dove.

"Come here, you silly cat," Fleur grabs the back of her partner's head, pulling him in for a gentle kiss.

Cat Noir complies, his lips parting as he draws near and their kiss is one of tender, loving affection. His soft lips press firmly against hers for several seconds before he pulls back and grins, cheeks flushed red.

Fleur's wings flutter briefly, lifting her from the ground. She wraps her legs around Cat Noir's waist and circles her arms around his neck.

His arms envelop her, pulling her closer as their lips meet again. It's an intoxicating feeling, being so close to each other, their bodies pressed firmly together as they kiss, each enjoying the other's touch, knowing that they are partners in every aspect of life and love.

"Cat Noir..." Fleur spoke softly after separating his lips from hers.

His breath is heavy, his heart thumping rapidly as he turns his eyes down to her lips which are still parted from the kiss. He leans forward to give her one last quick kiss before answering. "Yes, my pretty little fairy?"

"Cat... what are we?" Fleur questions, her fingers playing with the little blonde hairs on his neck.

Cat Noir's eyes wander down to her pink, plump lips and he licks his own thoughtfully. "We're partners of course," He answers.