𝑺𝒊𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝑺𝒂𝒚𝒔🪷

𓍢🌷͙֒ᥫ᭡

𓍢🌷͙֒ᥫ᭡

Scene: TVi Studio.

"Welcome back to everyone's #1 live game show: The Challenge!" Alec announced.

Gloria, Chloé, and Sabrina entered just then.

"Hey, boys!" Gloria waves at Adrien and Nino.

"Hey, Gloria," Adrien smiles at his crush.

"Hey, dudettes," Nino greeted the iconic queens. His eyes then widened when he noticed Sabrina's appearance.

She looked... a little different. She wasn't wearing her glasses as usual, and she was wearing a new outfit.

"W-Wow, Sabrina, y-you look... amazing! I see you're not wearing your glasses," Nino suddenly felt bashful as he rubs his neck.

"Oh, thanks, Nino. I wanted to try out contacts for the first time but," Sabrina rubs her eye. "They're kinda itchy, so I think I'll be sticking to glasses,"

"Well, uh, you look pretty with or without your glasses, but... I prefer your glasses," Nino smiles awkwardly.

"You do? Thank you," Sabrina's cheeks turn pink.

The two then look away from each other. Adrien, Chloé, and Gloria notice how flustered they are, and the golden trio exchange mischievous smirks.

"Let's give it up for our awesome contestant, Nino!" Alec says just then.

Nino rubbed his arm nervously and Adrien nudged his arm to encourage him.

"G-Good luck, Nino," Sabrina gives him a small smile.

"Thanks," Now feeling confident from Sabrina's words, Nino walked up on stage.

"Good luck, huh?" Chloé playfully nudges her BFF.

"What? I-I was just encouraging him," Sabrina makes up an excuse.

"Uh-huh..." Gloria smirks.

"So Nino, you're a student and a DJ. That's pretty awesome!" Alec praised as a man placed a DJ stand on the stage behind him and Nino. "Check out the decks we got for you!"

Nino with Alec turned to see the DJ set.

Scene: Dupain-Cheng Residence. Living Room.

"Grounded? For what?!" Marinette was upset when her parents told her she was grounded.

"Let's jog your memory, Marinette. Monday morning, absent from P.E," Tom says.

Mari-Trash has a flashback of Ladybug saving a helicopter.

"I was in study hall," She lies.

"Friday evening, absent from study hall," Tom counters.