𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑭𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆💮

⋆˚✿˖°💮⋆˚✿˖°

⋆˚✿˖°💮⋆˚✿˖°

Scene: TVi News Report.

"Welcome," Nadja says on-screen.

The screen then switched to Fleur, Cat Noir, and Ladybug waving at the crowd as it rained.

"The heroes have saved Paris once again," Nadja informed.

Cat Noir put a hand around Fleur's shoulder, she looked at him with a smirk, but chose not to take his arm off.

"Jean Duparc was Akumatized into the very menacing Magician of Misfortune, threatening to make the Eiffel Tower vanish in a puff of smoke," Nadja concluded.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont.

Ladycreep lands behind the banister and detransforms into Marinette. She gasped when she heard Tikki sneeze from inside her purse and opened it to see the Kwami inside, shivering.

"Tikki, you don't look well." Mari-Trash mentions.

"I need you to take me to a doctor." Tikki requested while she continued to shiver.

"But where am I gonna find a doctor for Kwamis?" Mari-Bitch questioned.

"I know a healer. I'll tell you where to go." Tikki responded.

"But what will I tell him? You're a secret, he'll get all suspicious and ask me questions-" Mari-Shit gasps. "And I know someone else who is gonna ask a lot of questions: my teacher! About why I'm late again! Tikki, can I take you to the healer right after school?" She asked Tikki.

The Kwami nodded and sneezed.

"Thank you," Mari-Weirdo closed her purse and rushed upstairs.

⋆˚✿˖°💮⋆˚✿˖°

Scene: Ms. Mendeleiev's Classroom.

Ms. Mendeleiev was teaching her students. "Combustion is a high-temperature exothermic redox chemical reaction between a fuel and an oxidant. Usually atmospheric oxygen..."

Meanwhile, Juleka and Rose were watching a news report on Rose's phone.

"Today, Prince Ali, heir to the throne of the Kingdom of Achu will do the honors during his official Parisian visit by hosting a toy fundraiser for the sick children at the Paris City Children's Hospital." Nadja broadcasted.

While she was saying this, a limo appeared on screen, and out got out Prince Ali, waving to the crowd.

"He's just so gorgeous," Rose praised with tears in her eyes while Juleka handed her a tissue to wipe them away. "And with a heart of gold!" She blows her nose. "Oh! You know what? I'm gonna write him a letter professing my complete adoration and utmost respect." She began writing her letter.