𝑺𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏🌻

🌻⋆

🌻⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Scene: The Grand Palais.

Style Queen was still transforming people into gold statues. "You're all fired!" She laughs in an evil manner.

"Audrey, dear!" The mayor called to her.

She dissolves into gold dust and materializes in front of André, making him squeak.

"Darling, sweetheart, please stop this madness!" The man begged.

"Hmm..." Style Queen turns him into a golden statue. "Fired!"

"Mom, mom!" Zoé called from behind her now golden structure of a father.

"Zoé, I'm not mom, I am Style Queen! Do you want to be fired, too?" Style Queen menaced, pointing her glowing staff at the blonde brat.

"No, no, I really don't, Style Queen. I wanna help! Do you need an assistant?" Zoé smirks.

Chloé, who was hiding behind her golden statue of a dad, couldn't believe what she was wearing.

"Hmm... I did fire my last one this morning." Style Queen mentions.

"She sure was useless. Utterly useless!" Zoé flips her hair.

"Fine! I'll take you on trial." Style Queen decided.

Zoé nods in agreement excitedly, wanting to help her villain mom out.

"Zoé, what the hell?!" Chloé shouts as she came out from behind André, glaring at her little half-sister. "You're seriously gonna help a villain?"

"Yes, I will. And you will too! Unless you want me to tell her to turn you into a gold statue," Zoé threatened.

Chloé seethed with anger, but knows she can't protest unless she wants her ass transformed into a statue.

Just then Ladybug swings onto a rafter. "Style Queen!"

Style Queen shakes her head. "What an atrocious suit. That bug look's so last year."

"But the yo-yo makes a strong comeback this year," Ladybitch throws her yo-yo and it goes right through Style Queen.

The villain transports over to golden statue Adrien. "You're a couple sizes too small to beat me, Ladybug," She shoots out beams of gold and Ladytramp dodges each of them.

She then shoots out a big blast of gold dust, and Ladybug tries to block it, but the recoil is too much. She falls backwards right on her ass.

Style Queen laughs in an evil manner, and teleports over to the fake ass hero, holding her glowing staff out towards her face.

And of course, Fleur had to fly onto the scene to save her teammate's useless ass.

"Natural Counterattack!" The human fairy shouts a Believix strategic/offensive spell before she began shooting a flurry of thorns at her enemy.