𝑹𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝑻𝒐 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔🌹

𖤣

𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘

Scene: Inside A Taxi.

Gloria looked outside the window at the France environment with a big smile on her face. She was so glad to be back in the place she was born.

For so long she had been homesick after she moved to Italy, but she learned to adjust to the new setting.

Her father's hometown was beautiful, but it could never top Paris.

"Glad to be back in your city, mi amor (my love)?" Mrs. Moreau asks her daughter. Her husband is next to her, resting his eyes.

"Oh, mama, it's more beautiful than ever," Gloria smiles at her mother.

"More beautiful than Milan? Your dad's home?" Mrs. Moreau raised an eyebrow.

"Milan, Italy was beautiful, but it could never compare to Paris," Gloria smiles.

"Well, that's offensive," Mr. Moreau said jokingly, his eyes still closed.

Gloria giggles.

𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘

After arriving at their new home, the Moreau family paid the taxi driver and got out their luggage from the trunk

Gloria beamed at the house, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"We're sorry the house took so long to build, cariña (honey)," Mrs. Moreau apologizes to her daughter.

"We know you wanted to come back as soon as we told you we'd be moving back. But we wanted to build a special house. Because we're staying here. For good," Mr. Moreau told Gloria, looking at her fondly.

"Oh, it's absolutely beautiful!" Gloria pulls her parents into a hug, and they returned it.

𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘