𝑷𝒊𝒙𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓🌸

ೀ⋆。🌸˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。˚Scene: Le Grand Paris Hotel

ೀ⋆。🌸˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。˚
Scene: Le Grand Paris Hotel.

"Thanks to the generosity of Mr. Bourgeois, we're able to have our work experience field trip today at the Grand Paris luxury hotel. Each of you will get hands-on experience with one of the many jobs here at the hotel." Miss Bustier explains.

Just then she saw Ivan and Alix having a pillow fight. She sighed. "You'll be graded on your effort, which will affect whether you pass or fail the class."

Ivan and Alix froze while Sabrina and a worker for the hotel giggled.

Scene: Hotel Lobby.

"Do you have Marinette and Alya on your list, Mr. Bourgeois?" Miss Bustier asked the mayor.

"It doesn't look like it," André responded, observing the list.

"I bet I know who helped Daddy make the assignments," Alya says to Marinette, who was staring obsessively at Adrien.

The croissant-headed stalker snapped out of her trance when she saw Gloria talking to the blonde behind the receptionist desk while Chloé was also behind the desk looking at herself in her Chanel compact mirror.

Marinette scoffs. "Of course Gloria gets to spend an entire day with my perfect Adrien. Urgh. This is gonna be the worst day ever!" She scowls.

"There must be an oversight," André comes to a conclusion, still looking at the list.

"Daddy!" Chloé hollered just then, waving a sheet of paper around.

André goes over to his daughter and takes the sheet. "Thank you sweetie. Ah, oh yes! Alya, you're going to be... sorting trash at the main dumpster."

Alya gasps in outrage.

Gloria bit her lip to stiffle a laugh. In her opinion the Césaire girl deserves that job.

"And Marinette. You will be..." André paused when the doors suddenly opened.

Jagged, his crocodile Fang, and Penny Rolling walked into the lobby as Kim struggled to roll in the luggage of the rockstar.

"Hey! That's-" Marinette's eyes widened.

"Jagged Stone!" Gloria cut Mari-Bitch off, rushing up to the man with a big grin. "Hi, Mr. Stone! Welcome to the Grand Paris Hotel! I'm the temporary hotelier of it, I hope you don't mind."

"You're going to be running the hotel?" Jagged asked, looking at the light brunette with a raised eyebrow.

"Why? You think a fifteen-year-old can't run a hotel by herself?" Gloria puts her hands on her hips and smirks, raising an eyebrow.

Jagged chuckles. "I like this one, Penny," He told his assistant.

"And if it helps you put your mind at ease I know this hotel like the back of my hand since I'm friends with the actual hotelier's daughter," Gloria gestured to André, then Chloé. "Which suite would you like?"