𝑹𝒐𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒔🌺

::::**•°✾°•**::::

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

Scene: Françoise Dupont High School.

"What?!" Chloé exclaims as she enters the building with Gloria. "You and Adrien almost kissed yesterday night?!"

"M-hm," Gloria nodded, her cheeks a cherry red.

"Glor, he totally wants you. Even you can't deny it," Chloé says.

"And I like him too, his whole self," Gloria thinks about Adrien and Cat Noir.

"With all the chemistry you two have, you might as well be a couple," Chloé says.

Gloria smiles.

The two head to Ms. Mendeleiev's class, but Gloria stopped.

"Oh crap, I left my sketchbook in my locker yesterday," She told Chloé. "I'll go get it." She then ran towards the locker room.

Scene: Locker Room.

Gloria enters and opens her locker, only to frown when she saw a black envelope inside. She grabs it, opening it before she began to quietly read.

"Dearest Gloria, the sight of Adrien around you fills me with a sense of dread and despair. I saw you and him on the rooftop yesterday, and I had to do something so you wouldn't kiss,"

She frowns. Just as she suspected, it was the secret admirer who had ruined her and Adrien's moment.

"I can't help but feel a sense of jealousy and anger whenever I see him with you. He is such a fortunate person to have you by his side, and I am filled with a sense of envy and hatred whenever I see the two of you together,"

"This admirer creeps me out," Flora says from Gloria's purse, shuddering.

"You and me both," Gloria frowns, then continues reading. "Adrien is everything that I am not. He is tall, handsome, charming, and the center of attention wherever he goes. His smile is contagious and his laugh is contagious and his presence is a magnet for attention,"

Gloria can't help but start getting a little worried for her crush.

"He is your knight in shining armor and I am nothing more than your unkown admirer. I am frustrated with the fact that he has captured your heart and that I have been forced to watch from the sidelines, unable to express my own feelings for you. I feel like I am drowning in a sea of my own emotions and I am powerless to change the situation,"

'Well, despite this person being creepy, I have to admit, he or she is great at poetry,' Gloria thought.

"I wish I could make him disappear, and that you would turn to me for comfort and companionship,"