𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑳𝒂𝒅𝒚𝒃𝒖𝒈 𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓🐞

*ੈ𑁍༘⋆*ੈ🐞༘⋆

*ੈ𑁍༘⋆*ੈ🐞༘⋆

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Gabriel's Atelier.

"USELESS!" Gabriel threw his tablet at the wall with full force, destroying it. "Useless!" He stomps on the ruined device. "Selfish!" He stomps on it again. "Atrocious suited BUG!!" He crushes the tablet under his foot.

Nathalie stood at the doorway, watching the man-child throw a tantrum with a 'WTF?' facial expression.

Nathalie rn:

"Three losses in one day!" Gabriel gripped his hair, stressing out

"Three losses in one day!" Gabriel gripped his hair, stressing out. "Why is this happening to me?!!" He drops to his knees, pounding his fist on the ground.

As he slams his fist down again, he closes his eyes and screams out.

"WHY?!!"

A stifled laugh erupted from Nathalie, but when Gabriel looked at her, she pretended to be coughing instead.

"Please sir," She says after clearing her throat. "Control yourself. I'm sure you'll get Fleur's fairy next time,"

Gabriel sighs and calms down slightly. "This isn't fair, Nathalie. I just want Emilie back. I want my wife back!!"

"You really want comatose coochie back?" Nathalie mumbles in disgust.

Gabriel's attention sharply turned to his assistant. "What did you say...?" He asks, getting to his feet.

"I just said I'll continue helping you... sir," Nathalie then leaves, stifling her laughter in her arm.

Gabriel watches her scurry out of the office before he huffs. He paces back and forth with his hands in his pockets as he grumbles and grouses to himself.

"Insolent bug couldn't even do one job right," He curses Ladybug.

*ੈ𑁍༘⋆*ੈ🐞༘⋆
Scene: Fu's Massage Shop. Night.

Fleur enters through the door with Cat Noir, approaching a waiting Fu and Wayzz.

"Master Fu, we got Ladybug's Miraculous," Fleur holds out her palm, showing the ladybug themed earrings.