𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒆🪷

˚ʚ🪷ɞ˚

˚ʚ🪷ɞ˚

Scene: Moreau Residence. Gloria's Room.

Gloria was currently playing the music called "Big Bang" by Clara Nightingale on her laptop on her vanity desk.

The light brunette was dancing to the music in the middle of her room, pulling off the moves that Clara was doing on the TV smoothly.

"🎵Don't you stop, dancing to the music.
Baby! Yeah, it's like a miracle.
Don't you stop, dancing to the music,
Music, oh, it's getting physical!
Don't you stop, dancing to the music.🎵"

Gloria attempts a handstand walkover like Clara does and laughs when she's successful. "Ha! Nailed it, Flora!"

"Those dance classes with Natasha are really paying off," Flora told her human friend.

"And that was Clara Nightingale's hit single "Big Bang" for us!" Alec spoke on screen.

Gloria sits at her desk.

"Wow, Clara is incredible!" Flora praised.

"I love her! She's totally passionate about her music and dancing," Gloria smiles.

Alec turns to Clara, who dances while he speaks to her. "Clara, in just a few short months you've become an international sensation with your ultra-unique singing and style. Apparently, you even sing and dance in your sleep! Do you ever stop?"

"Never, you see.
Dancing and singing are everything to me. And I'm happy to share the joy of song and dance To the amazing people of France!" Clara replies.

"See that, Flora? She's a true artist! Boy, I'd sure love to design something for her." Gloria says, admiring Clara.

"You've come to Paris to film the video for your next song, which is gonna be titled "Miraculous"." Alec revealed.

Gloria gasps.

"I really admire and adore Fleur and Cat Noir." Clara winked. "A tribute to them and the new hero Scar Bug I wanted to pay, because they inspire me every single day!"

Gloria shrieks in delight. "She's gonna be doing a song about me, Cat Noir, and Scar Bug! I mean- Fleur!"

"That's amazing, Glor," Flora smiles.

"Auditions will be held at the Grand Palais Hotel, is that right? A little birdie told me that you already found your Cat Noir. Care to share the good news?" Alec questioned Clara.

"My lips are sealed, but soon they'll be revealed. We must still cast Fleur, Scar Bug, and extras, by the way. So come on out and audition today!" Clara encouraged, dancing away.

Gloria's phone buzzes beside the computer. She picks it up and answers it to see Chloé with the rest girls behind her.

"Glor, OMG, did you hear what Clara said? All us girls are heading over to audition. Are you coming too?" Chloé asked.