𝑨𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒃𝒖𝒈⚘️

⚘૮₍ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ₎ა⚘

⚘૮₍ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ₎ა⚘

(ChanelPradaGirl: I'm literally so obsessed with this book it's unhealthy.)

Scene: Chloé's Room.

Chloé is searching in her closet for something to wear.

"Ugh, this is rubbish! Ugh, I don't have a thing to wear!" She points to a pink outfit. "This one is way too pink!" She points to a pair of red heels. "Those ones are so last season!" She picks up a pair of brown heel ankle boots in her right hands, while holding another pair of red heels on her left. "Those ones didn't cost nearly enough," She tosses the boots away. "And these are never in season! Agh, I hate all of these!"

The blonde hears glass shattering just then.

"Huh?" She looks around her room while still holding her red heels. "Is someone there? Anybody?"

Chloé looks in her bathroom. Suddenly, an invisible force throws a cosmetic bottle at her. It shoves all the cosmetics to the floor, before pushing down Chloé's bed. It then picks up Chloé's shoes and runs to the balcony. The invisible person is laughing evilly.

"Hey, wait!" Chloé runs out to the balcony as the invisible person tosses the shoes away. "Come back, shoes! It's not true, I love you!"

⚘૮₍ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ₎ა⚘

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

The entire class is working on something with a tablet.

Marinette notices the state Chloé is in. "Whoa, look at Chloé," She and Alya turn to see Chloé feeling exhausted and almost falling asleep.

"That girl's a total rag," Alya sneers.

"Maybe she's missing her BFF?" Marinette says.

"Sabrina has been absent since yesterday, huh?" Alya mentions.

Ms. Mendeleiev shushes them, and they giggle as an apology.

Meanwhile, Gloria looks at Chloé sympathetically before sighing. She knew her childhood friend was feeling guilty about what happened between her and Sabrina, but she was pretending not to be.

Suddenly, an invisible force pulled Chloé's hair.

"Ow!" The blonde yelled.

"What is it, Chloé?" Ms. Mendeleiev asked.

"Someone pulled my hair!" Chloé replied.

Ms. Mendeleiev looks at Mylène.

"I didn't do it, Mrs. M." Mylène denied.

"It wasn't her, it's-it's some... invisible mystical being. Like... a leprechaun! Or a unicorn without the horn," Chloé tried to explain.

Alya laughed, but the rest of the class didn't. They all exchanged suspicious looks. Gloria, Marinette, and Adrien were especially wary.