𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒕💐

❁ ≖≖ ✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

❁ ≖≖ ✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

(ChanelPradaGirl: MERRY CHRISTMAS KINGS/QUEENS! 🎄✝️🎁)

Scene: Le Grand Paris Hotel.

André, Chloé, and Butler Armand are waiting outside. Gloria is standing next to Chloé. The fashionista is upset.

Her younger half-sister, Zoé Lee will be coming to Paris, and she's not happy about it.

"So, um... Zoé Lee... she was... something when we were younger," Gloria told her childhood friend.

Chloé scoffs. "And by that, you mean spoiled, entitled, annoying, and whiny,"

"Yeah, she was all of the above," Gloria agrees.

"And she still is. The four years you were gone, she visited each year. She's still an absolute nightmare," Chloé explains.

"Oh," Gloria frowns.

"Chloé, please, at least try to be civil with Zoé," André urges his daughter.

"Why should I? She would've never been born if mommy didn't want an open relationship which popped out a baby," Chloé says bitterly.

André frowns. Till this day, he still feels ashamed that his wife got pregnant by another man after he reluctantly agreed to an open marriage, but he always kept it to himself.

"An open marriage was something that your mother wanted to be happy, Chloé," He says, trying to defend his wife.

Chloé forced a smile. "She was pretty happy when she left me for New York and got pregnant by a random man,"

"Chloé, enough," André rubs his temples, sighing.

Chloé just rolls her eyes and Gloria rubs her shoulder for comfort.

Soon enough, a limousine arrives. Everyone turns to look at the vehicle as it pulls up. The black limo with a white stripe down the side stops at the entrance, and the door opens, giving a glimpse of Zoé, who is sitting in the back with a scowl on her face.

The Lee girl steps out of the car, and despite the heat, wears a heavy pink fur coat with her pink, girly Prada clothing. She has pink highlights in her hair and carries a pink Louis Vuitton handbag over her shoulder. She looks at the group standing by the entrance to the hotel with a frown.

"H-Hello, Zoé! Welcome back to Paris," André smiles, trying his best to be a good stepfather.

Zoé glares back at him. "Hi," She replies in a rude tone.

"Madam Zoé, would you like me to get your luggage?" Armand asks the spoiled brat.

"You will call me PRINCESS Zoé this year, got that?" She snaps at the man.