𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒆⚘️

𓍢ִ໋🀦

𓍢ִ໋🀦

Scene: Inside the Louvre.

After Ladybug left feeling bitter, Alya walks back into the museum and sees Marinette running towards her.

"Where have you been?!" She asks her best friend as they share a hug.

"You won't believe this! I got mummified!" Marinette lies, looking embarrassed.

"Hope you weren't one of the ones trying to swap me for Nefertiti! Creepy!" Alya shivers.

"What?! You were almost... sacrificed?" Marinette questioned in a fake shocked tone.

"If it hadn't been for you I'd never have found out that Ladybug is at least five thousand years old!"

"Hey! What are friends for?"

Alya grabs her bag, and they begin heading out.

"I still don't get it though, what was she doing with that ninth grade History textbook?" Alya was confused.

"Uh, she... she probably had to find out what's been going on for the past fifty centuries!" Marinette makes up a quick lie for Ladybug.

"You're probably right. It's tough staying in the loop," Alya digs through her bag, only to feel nothing. "Hey, Ladybug's textbook! It's gone!" She sulks.

Marinette giggles to herself.

"But hey, get this!" Alya runs to catch up to her. "There's a new superhero in town!"

"Oh?" Marinette raised an eyebrow, already knowing who she was talking about.

"Yeah! Her name's Fleur, she's like this girly fairy hero. She ended up using these large ass vines to save me and help Ladybug and Cat Noir out. She was so cool!" Alya smiles. "I've gotta show you the video I took of her. She's just like a mythical fairy with her wings and pointy ears,"

While the Césaire girl talked about Fleur, she didn't see the irritated look on her BFF's face.

"I'm sure she's not THAT amazing. Ladybug's better, and she's more experienced. This new random hero sounds like a rookie," Marinette spoke in a condescending manner.

"Well, yeah, she's a rookie, but she's really powerful with her vines," Alya said, dismissing her best friend's attitude. "Let me show you the video!" She shows Marinette the recording of Fleur. "Doesn't she look so cool?"

Marinette couldn't help but feel a sense of frustration at Alya gushing about Fleur, and she rolled her eyes in irritation at her best friend's excitement.

"Yeah, yeah, very cool," She dismissively answered, hoping Alya would catch on to the fact that she didn't care at all about Fleur.

"I just might start putting her on the Ladyblog if she continues showing up,"