𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒂𝒊🇨🇳

✯¸

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Scene: Magical Eclipse. Sacred Cave.

'It all took place on the day of the Magical Eclipse,'

The moonlight turns red, leaving an opening in a wall, and Wu Shifu kneels.

'Wu Shifu was desperate: the secret he guarded was in danger.'

In a school somewhere in Shanghai, three students are leaving their former master, Wu Shifu, telling him that their kung fu is not up to his teachings. He begs them to come back, encouraging them by saying that they still have so much to learn, but they leave anyway.

'What had become of the ancestral values? Courage, honesty, loyalty? A mysterious stranger was doing all he could to force the master to sell his school.'

Outside, the students are given money by an unknown man smirking and fanning himself. Wu Shifu frowns and returns to the school.

'Someone clearly wanted to take over the land upon which it was built.'

Scene: Magical Eclipse. Sacred Cave.

'The greed of the world was destroying everything. His school was his life, and his students were like his children.'

The opening in the wall closes as Wu Shifu bows.

'Without a family of his own, he would have no one to pass on his legacy and all the responsibilities that came with it.'

Wu Shifu gets up sadly and heads for the exit of the Sacred Cave.

'To whom would be entrust his heavy secret? What if no one was there to protect the Sacred Cave during the next Magical Eclipse?'

Wu Shifu returns to his school through the passage crossing a waterfall.

'Now alone, he had lost all hope.'

Scene: Wu Shifu's School.

'And that was when he met...'

Wu Shifu hears crying at the entrance just then. He runs over, seeing a toddler wailing while holding her baby sister, who is also crying.

'He gave me and my older sister our names. In Mandarin, they mean "to fly in the sky" and "magnolia blossom"."

The toddler and baby start giggling when they see Wu Shifu, and he smiles, his heart softening.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Scene: Wu Shifu's School. Several Years Later.

Wu Shifu and his teen daughters are practising Kung Fu.