𝑻𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝑮𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏🌼

⋆˚✿˖°

⋆˚✿˖°

Scene: Inside A Rickshaw.

The rickshaw driver, Théo Barbot, is riding around France, giving Gloria a tour.

"And here, we're passing the most popular museum in Paris, the Louvre, where the historical Mona Lisa painting is," Théo explains.

"So it's still there," Gloria smiles at the pyramid-shaped museum, drawing a quick sketch of it in her notebook.

"Enjoying the tour?" Adrien asks her, sitting next to her.

"Yes. Thank you so much for bringing up this idea, Adrien. It's great to get familiar with my home city again," Gloria holds her sketchbook close to her.

"I'm surprised my dad even agreed for me to come with you, but I guess he wanted to be a little lenient since it's only been a week since you've come back," Adrien figured.

"Speaking of your dad, my parents are still upset he won't at least talk to them. It's been four years, Adrien. They used to be his friends," Gloria frowns.

"I know, I'm sorry, but my father's really changed. He's become cold, distant; always focusing on his work and fashion brand," Adrien's eyes became cloudy with sadness. "He barely even talks to me anymore, much less spends time with me,"

"No, offense, but your dad has become a really big asshole throughout the years," Gloria says.

Adrien finds himself chuckling. "None taken. It's true,"

Gloria giggles.

"There's the Canal Saint-Martin," Théo points at the canal. "Where the local Sweethearts Icecream maker can be seen giving a couple icecream," He directs his finger to André Glacier is handing a couple an icecream on the bridge.

"Ice cream?!" Gloria's eyes brightened. She turned to Adrien hopefully.

He chuckles. "Okay, Miss Icecream Lover, we'll get some,"

"Yay!" Gloria cheers.

⋆˚✿˖°

Scene: Canal Saint-Martin Bridge.

"My name is André! André Glacier!" André sang. He smiles at seeing the two childhood friends approach, holding hands. "Hello, Adrien! Having a good day?"

"Hello, André. Yes, I am having a good day," Adrien replies.

"And who are you, young lady?" André questions, looking at Gloria.