𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒓⚘️

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

Scene: Françoise Dupont High School. Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Mr. Damocles is introducing a pretty woman to the class. "This is Charlotte Dubois. She is the new school counselor,"

The students are content to have a guidance counselor while Alya and Marinette rolled their eyes.

Dupain-Choke scoffs. "Yeah, I'm sure we could all use someone to tell us to take a deep breath and count to ten when we're stressed.. As if that helps anything," She mutters to Alya.

"Marinette, please stop talking while Mr. Damocles is speaking," Miss Bustier politely requests.

"Sorry," Marinette sheepishly apologized after getting caught.

"After school, you will all have a guidance session with Ms. Dubois so you can start the process of adjusting and getting comfortable with her," Mr. Damocles explains.

"Great," Alya mumbles under her breath. "Can't wait to have someone to tell me how I feel. I'm sure there's nothing better I could do with my time."

"Don't worry, I will not be forcing you all to speak to me, I know how that feels when I myself was in high school," Charlotte says, her British accent shining through. "If you'd like to sit in silence and just listen to music, I'd be perfectly okay with that," She assures optimistically.

Rose's eyes light up at this suggestion. "Really? You mean it? We're not actually going to have to talk about our feelings?" She asked, hope in her tone.

"Of course not, darling," Charlotte replies.

Rose leans back, visibly relieved. "Oh, thank goodness!"

"Okay, I'll give this a try." Alix says to herself, nodding.

After Charlotte and Mr. Damocles leave the classroom, Miss Bustier turns back to her class.

"Now, everyone, take out your Literature books I assigned," She instructed.

"I think this new school counselor is gonna be good for us. You can probably talk about your dad when you're ready," Nino told Adrien, getting out his Literature book.

"Yeah," Adrien replied, also retrieving his book. "Maybe I will."

"Dude, this is all thanks to Gloria! I bet she's the one who suggested a school counselor," Nino figures.

Adrien chuckles. "I wouldn't put it past her," He looks back at Gloria, who smiles at him. He smiles back.

Marinette watches the interaction between Adrien and Gloria. Her expression sour as she sees Gloria smile at Adrien. It irks her that her rival is getting so much attention from her crush but she has to hide her jealousy, at least while others are around.