𝑪𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒄𝒌🪷

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Scene: La Grâce Dance Studio.

"Pirouette!" Natasha calls out

Gloria performs a graceful and elegant pirouette, landing on her feet with a light grace. Her movements are smooth and effortless.

"Good, good. Attitude," Natasha says.

Gloria is able to hold a good ballet attitude, with her upper body leaning forward, her feet placed at about 45 degrees, all while maintaining her balance. The movements are fluid and the body language is very expressive.

"Perfect! Plié," Natasha said.

Gloria attempts the plié, but her legs slightly shake a little as she does the movement, causing her to wobble slightly before gaining her balance back. It was still good for a novice, her movements may have been shaky but the form was decent and the overall execution was solid.

"You've gotta work on your Plié, but you're not bad for a beginner," Natasha smiles. "Now, final move. Can you do a Jeté?"

"Of course I can," Gloria says.

"Are you sure? Last time you had a... not-so graceful fall," Natasha cringed at remembering how hard the florist fell after she failed to do a Jeté.

"I can do it... trust me," Gloria assures.

Natasha nods and gestures for her to go on.

Gloria performs a good Jeté, leaping up into the air and landing gracefully on the ground.

However, her landing was slightly off-center, causing her to fall to her side instead of landing perfectly like she intended.

The execution may have been off a little, but the movements were fluid and it was a good attempt nonetheless.

"Good effort, good attempt, good job trying!" Natasha says, giving her some words of encouragement. "Two weeks and you're already becoming a natural!"

"Thanks, Miss Natasha, but I'm gonna need more work," Gloria hears her phone ringing from her pink and green duffel bag just then. She walks over to it and got it out, seeing the caller was Mylène. She answers it. "Hey, Mylène, what's up?"