𝑺𝒚𝒓𝒆𝒏🌷

🫧𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚🧜‍♀️

🫧𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚🧜‍♀️

Scene: Paris.

Animals are running loose through the streets.

"Nadja Chamack, live above Paris. Escaped animals are invading the city! But Fleur, Cat Noir, Scar Bug, and their new friend, Vixena, are already on the spot." Nadja reported.

Cat Noir is being chased by two black panthers. "Come on, guys, you wouldn't eat your cousins, would ya?"

Vixena jumps along roofs to a vantage point above the street. She plays her flute. "Mirage!" She throws an energy ball and large cuts of meat appear on the street in front of the panthers.

"How 'bout some tasty chops, instead?" Cat Noir questioned before he used his staff to leap away.

The first panther steps on a piece of meat, causing it to disappear. It and the other panther step on more of them, following a trail of vanishing meat until it leads them into the back of a van.

Scar Bug shut the van doors, trapping the panthers inside. Civilians cheer as the heroes stand on the edge of a roof.

Scar Bug held up his fist. "Pound i-" He looks back at his partners, who are running away with Vixena. "Hey, where're you going?"

"We're gonna take Vixena's Miraculous back to Master Fu, the Miraculous Guardian I told you about," Fleur tells the bug superhero.

"Come with us so you can meet him," Cat Noir urges.

Scar Bug nods.

🫧𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚🧜‍♀️

The heroes land on the ground behind a building, and Vixena detransforms back into Sabrina, handing the Miraculous over to Fleur.

Scar Bug is surprised because he recognizes the ginger since she hangs with Chloé.

"Scar Bug, it's important that you know every identity of a Miraculous holder, so, meet Sabrina Raincomprix. Sabrina, meet Scar Bug," Fleur introduced the two to each other.

"Nice to meet you, Scar Bug," Sabrina smiles, holding out her hand.

Scar Bug shook it, saying it was nice to meet her as well.

Sabrina's phone rings just then. "Oh, Nino's calling!" She gasps. "The movie!" She runs off, waving. "Later, guys!"

"Come on, Luka, let's take you to meet the Miraculous Guardian," Fleur says, taking flight.

Scar Bug and Cat Noir follow after her.

🫧𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚🧜‍♀️

Scene: The Swimming Pool.

An Akuma enters the swimming bracelet of a tearful Ondine.