𝒁𝒐𝒎𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒛𝒐𝒖🌷

𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸

𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸

Scene: Françoise Dupont High School. Locker Room.

"What are you giving Miss Bustier for her birthday, Rose?" Juleka asked as Marinette runs into the locker room.

"I made her a scrapbook!" Rose held up the scrapbook.

Marinette looked around at everyone's gifts as she walked past. She looked at Gloria and Sabrina, who was sitting down with their gifts.

"So what's your gift for Miss Bustier?" Sabrina asked Gloria.

"I actually made her a floral vintage coin purse," Gloria holds up a small pistachio green paper bag. "Hopefully she likes it."

"Are you kidding? Of course, she will! I bought her a Prada makeup set," Sabrina held up a box labeled Prada.

"She'll love it, Sabrina," Gloria says.

Marinette rolled her eyes at the duo before going over to her locker. "Hey!" She greeted Alya.

"Lemme guess, you just finished your gift," Alya spoke as Marinette put her gift and her bag inside her locker.

Marinette giggles annoyingly. "I hope Miss Bustier likes it."

"I painted her as a superhero, because she's always here for us," Nathaniel uttered, showing Nino and Kim the painting.

"I'll give her a braid of hair I made to thank her for her breathing class. It helps me to be less afraid of Akumas," Mylène voiced.

What the fuck kinda gift was that?

"I got my inspiration from the exercise she has us do at the beginning of every class." Rose pronounced. "Isn't it great to start the day by sharing a few kind words with each other?" She beams.

"I made her the vintage-styled purse because she mentioned that she likes vintage stuff," Gloria says.

"Compared to those other gifts, mine's gonna be super lame!" Marinette complained to Alya.

Alya put a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, Marinette, there's no pressure!"

"Why don't we see the purse that you made for Miss Bustier, Gloria?" Adrien approaches her, his cheeks dusted pink.

Gloria blushes as well. "Oh, well... it's nothing that special.

"If you made it, of course it's special! Let's see," Rose urges.

"Well, if you insist," Gloria pulls out the vintage purse from the gift bag she had it in, showing it to everyone.

The coin purse was a simple, but lovely design. The color was light green with white polkadots and it had an aesthetic design on the front about Paris.