𝑽𝒐𝒍𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒂🪻

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

Scene: Paris.

A meteor appears in the sky, hurtling down toward the city.

Fleur, who is flying through the air, gasps. "Crap!" She flies towards it.

Meanwhile, Adrien is just getting home, and upon seeing the meteor, runs into his home and up to his room.

"Plagg, claws out!"

.•° ✿ °•.

Scene: Dupain-Cheng Residence. Marinette's Balcony.

Mari-Cunt looks into the sky and gasps when she sees the meteor. "Code Red! Tikki, spots on!"

After she transforms, she yo-yos towards the meteor while Fleur zipped past her.

"Hey, I've got it!" She yells at the human fairy, who ignored her.

Fleur was about to call on a magic spell, but is surprised by Volpina, who flies under the meteor and catches it before it hits the Louvre pyramid.

Volpina hurls it back into the sky, where it vanishes as it hits a pigeon.

Volpina flies down onto a building but is revealed to be an illusion when the real Volpina swats her away. She then addresses the Parisians below.

"I am Volpina, the only superhero Paris needs!"

"Volpina, Volpina, Volpina!" Some citizens chanted.

But others were very hesitant as this new hero just showed up out of nowhere. She wasn't like Fleur and being humble, she was being cocky and claiming Paris needed her only, and some didn't appreciate that.

Meanwhile, Ladybug and Fleur watched Volpina from a roof.

"Volpina?" Fleur was confused. "How could some of them be so excited about her when she showed up so abruptly?" She is skeptical of this new 'hero'.

Ladybitch snorts. "Just like you did,"

Fleur rolls her eyes.

Cat Noir lands next to Fleur just then. "Looks like we have a new partner." He tells her.

"Don't you think it's weird, this superhero just appearing out of nowhere?" Ladyloser probed.

"Well, at least she got the job done," Cat Noir says. "If she hadn't been here-"

"I could have easily stopped that meteorite myself," Loserbug says defensively, crossing her arms.

"You can't even show up to a battle on time. Fleur and I have to do all the work, so just be grateful that Volpina helped out," Cat Noir snapped at her.