𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓🪻

ˏ'୭˚。⋆ 🪻

ˏ'୭˚。⋆ 🪻 .༄࿔ ˚‧⁺

(ChanelPradaGirl: Decided to do Timebreaker cause an idea popped into my mind for it.)

Scene: Dupain-Cheng Residence.

Marinette walks down the stairs and sees her mother deciding whether or not she wanted to put a pretty flower in her hair.

"Well? With or without?" Sabine asked her daughter.

"Uh, with?" Marinette responded.

"You're sure it's not better without?" Sabine questioned.

"Either way, you look perfect, Mom," Marinette assured, putting a hand on Sabine's shoulder.

"You know," Sabine grabbed Marinette's hands. "It's not every day you celebrate your twentieth wedding anniversary!"

"Marinette!" Tom yelled from downstairs. "Could you have a minute, please?"

Marinette downstairs to her father.

"Well?" He probed as he turned around to face her.

"Well, what?" Marinette quizzed.

"My mustache, I groomed it. Is it too short? Should I shave the whole thing off? Maybe it's a little crooked on one-"

"You look perfect, Dad. Uh, except for one thing." Marinette points at Tom's dirty baking apron, which he is still wearing.

"Huh? Thanks, sweetheart!" Tom runs off.

Marinette chuckles. "No problem Dad!"

ˏ'୭˚。⋆ 🪻 .༄࿔ ˚‧⁺

Marinette pushes her parents out of the door of the bakery. "You're going to be late!"

"Now don't forget Ms. Chamack will be coming by to pick up the Eiffel Tower cake in thirty minutes." Tom gestured to the delicious Effiel Tower cake. "I'm depending on you."

Worst mistake ever.

"Yeah, yeah. No sweat, piece of cake!" Marinette then closed the door.

Tom looks at his wife uncertainly before he and her left.

Meanwhile, Marinette sighs with relief and Tikki comes out of her purse.

"Wow, married twenty years. That's pretty cool, huh Tikki?" She asks her Kwami.

"Time flies when you're having fun," Tikki replies.

"Now that they're gone," Marinette grabs her Math book. "I better get started on my homework. Then I can go to the Trocadéro to see Adrien~!" She sighs dreamily at thinking about her obsession before she runs upstairs.