𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉🏵

✿ ⋆。 ゚ ☁︎。⋆。 ゚ ☾ ゚ 。⋆

Scene: Moreau Residence. Gloria's Room.

Gloria was on her bed, playing with Rocky in her lap

Gloria was on her bed, playing with Rocky in her lap. Adrien was sitting beside her, looking at her fondly.

Plagg was on the desk watching Flora knit happily while he ate a piece of his Camembert.

"How long have you known?" Adrien asks the Moreau girl just then.

Gloria turns away from Rocky and looks at Adrien. She smiles for a moment before she looks away.

"Since... I don't know," She scratches Rocky's head, making the puppy smile. "I think I started having my suspicions Darkblade happened. You weren't at City Hall, yet you showed up so randomly,"

"Oh," Adrien scratches the back of his head. "Yeah, I was hoping no one would notice, but that was really stupid of me,"

Gloria giggles. "Oh, Adrien," She puts Rocky down on the bed, and he jumps off it, waddling his little body towards his dog bed in the room.

"What about Marinette? Did you have suspicions she was Ladybug too?" Adrien asks.

Gloria nods. "I did. I started having them when Mylène got Akumatized into Horrificator. The way Ladybug was defending Marinette even though she didn't know her just didn't make sense to me,"

"Jeez, Gloria, can anyone hide their identities from you?" Adrien jokes.

Gloria laughs. "Only if they're careful, and you and Marinette were the opposite. You two weren't being so incognito like you thought you were,"

"Hey! I can be incognito," Adrien protests.

"Sure kid, keep telling yourself that," Plagg spoke up from the desk, munching on his cheese.

"You're not helping," Adrien sighs, turning to give Plagg a fake, exaggerated side-eye.

The Kwami of Destruction just shrugs.