𝑨𝒓𝒈𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 & 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔💐

𓇢𓆸💐⋆˚✿˖°𓍼ྀི

𓇢𓆸💐⋆˚✿˖°𓍼ྀི

Scene: Françoise Dupont High School. Library.

The finished "Miraculous" video is being displayed on the large screen, incorporating the main series theme song, while the students watch.

Fleur: (onscreen voice-over) In the daytime, I'm Gloria - just a normal girl, with a normal life. But there's something about me that no one knows yet, 'cause I have a secret.

During Gloria's narrative, the video shows various people, to include all of Miss Bustier's students, except Zoé, dancing in sync while wearing either Fleur, Scar Bug, or Cat Noir masks.

Starting with Juleka and Rose with the Eiffel Tower in the background, followed by Chloé and Sabrina in front of the Arc De Triomphe, which pulls out to reveal Alix, Nino, Kim, and Max, then Ms. Mendeleiev, Miss Bustier, Mr. Fred Haprèle, Mr. Damocles, Mr. D'Argencourt, and Officer Roger in the school courtyard, and Mr. Renard with Ms. Dubois by the school steps.

Fleur: (onscreen voice-over) 🎵Miraculous! Simply the best! Up to the test when things go wrong! Miraculous! The luckiest!
The power of love always so strong,
Miraculous!🎵

During the verse the video's dancing shots continue with one of Marc, Nathaniel, Mylène, and Ivan in front of the Hôtel de Ville, followed by Ondine at the swimming pool, and then Adrien, Gloria, and Luka by the Canal Saint-Martin.

"It's so much better like this!" Rose chirped.

"At least now everybody gets to be in it!" Mylène rendered.

Meanwhile, Alya and Marinette's salty asses were mad they didn't get to be in the music video.

"Yeah, I prefer this version, too. I couldn't have pulled off playing Cat Noir." Adrien articulated, standing beside Gloria.

"I know. Worlds apart!" Marinette commented just then.

Adrien glares at her in offense. "Excuse me?"

Mari-Bitch runs over to the green-eyed boy. "That I meant was that you'd be more lame as Cat Noir than in real life. No! N-Not that you're lame in real life, right? It's just, compared to Cat Noir, you're just, I mean... you don't look a thing like him, that's what I mean."

"Oh my gosh, just shut up, Dupain-Cheng," Chloé rolls her eyes. "Quit comparing Cat Noir to Adrien just because you're obsessed,"

Marinette blushes crimson red and scowls at the blonde. They start arguing while Adrien rolls his eyes.

"I'm not obsessed with Adrien!" Marinette says through clenched teeth. "I couldn't possibly like him!"

"Oh, please," Chloé scoffs. "Quit lying, everyone knows already,"