𝑹𝒆𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒕𝒂🌻

⋆₊˚⊹ ᰔ⋆⭒˚。⋆🪞🦢₊˚⊹ ᰔ⋆⭒˚。⋆

(ChanelPradaGirl: Ya'll, gimme some names to insult Ladybug with.)

Scene: Françoise Dupont. Courtyard.

Marinette watched as Adrien laughed with Nino. "I'm gonna be in a photo with Adrien! I'm gonna be in a photo with Adrien!" She said excitedly.

"Right, 'cause uh- it's a class photo and you're in the same class as Adrien," Alya says.

Marinette nods eagerly. "M-hm, amazing, isn't it? Oh. My. Gosh!" I freaked out when I thought of something. "What if we're standing in the same row together?"

Alya laughs. "Oh girl, your too funny! Just smile and whatever happens, don't forget to breathe!"

Meanwhile, Gloria, Chloé, and Sabrina are sitting nearby and have heard everything.

"Ugh, I can't believe Dupain-Cheng's excited about being in a class photo with Adrien," Chloé rolls her eyes.

"Well, we've already established she's a weirdo. No wonder why Adrien avoids her," Sabrina says.

"And as he should. That bitch punched Gloria!" Chloé glares hatefully at Marinette. "She's lucky you didn't sue her or tell your parents," She says to Gloria.

"And she's still ungrateful. I lied to my parents and said it was an accident just so she wouldn't get in trouble," Gloria frowns.

"You should'nt have. And as for this bruise..." Sabrina sympathetically looked at the faint bruise on Gloria's arm. "I can't believe Ladybug did that,"

"My parents where furious when I told them what she did, but I convinced them not to make a video about the truth," Gloria says.

"Well, Ladyho is already getting her karma anyway," Chloé said smugly. "But anyways, we're gonna look so good in the class photo," She smiles at her new outfit while her friends smiled at theirs.

"Yeah, we're gonna look much better than Marinette," Sabrina sneers at the blue-haired stalker.

"At least you're gonna be in the photo," Juleka spoke up as the fashion trio turned to her and Rose.

"No, Juleka, I'm telling you, you're not jinxed! This time it's gonna work out, I can feel it, right here!" Rose leans on Juleka as she placed her hands on her chest.

"What's this about being jinxed?" Gloria asked as she got up.

Juleka sighs. "Ever since I was little, every time someone takes a photo of me, something always goes very wrong." She then reveals all the times she's been jinxed in photos.

"You're wrong Juleka, you'll see!" Rose assures.

"For sure!" Sabrina nodded.

"Don't worry, Juleka, we'll do everything we can to make sure it goes right this time. Don't forget to smile!" Gloria encourages.