𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒚🪷

°☆《🪷》☆°

°☆《🪷》☆°

Scene: Françoise Dupont High School.

Gloria passed out small plastic containers to Nino and Adrien. In the containers are strawberry cakes inside. The rest of them are on Miss Bustier's desk, waiting to be handed out.

"You look really pretty today, Gloria," Adrien smiles at Gloria, who blushes and thanks him

Marinette growled lowly at hearing her obsession compliment her rival.

"It's wonderful that your mother baked these cakes for Valentine's Day, Gloria," Miss Bustier smiles warmly while the Moreau girl grabs two containers from the desk.

"She wanted to do something special for this class. Plus, she loves baking, so this day give her an excuse," Gloria chuckles, giving the two container to Rose and Juleka.

"What kind of cakes are these?" Rose questioned.

"They're strawberry Tres Leches Cakes. My mom is Latina so she wanted to make a dessert from her origins," Gloria hands two containers to Chloé and Sabrina.

They immediately open their containers and dig in.

"Mmm, this cake is delicious," Sabrina smiles.

"I swear, Mrs. Moreau's baking has never changed," Chloé takes another bite of her cake.

"I'll say," Adrien agrees, eating a big chunk of his cake.

Eating the delicacy just took the two back to their childhood with Gloria.

Gloria was about to put containers in front of Marinette and Alya, but they narrowed their eyes at her.

"No thanks," The blue-haired hypocrite declined coldly.

"We're good," The wannabe reporter added just as harshly.

Gloria just shrugs and places the containers in front of Ivan and Nathaniel.

"Why would your mom even make strawberry cakes anyway? Doesn't she know someone could be allergic?" Alya raised an eyebrow at Gloria.

"That's why I asked everyone before Valentine's Day if they were allergic to strawberries," The Moreau girl retorts, sitting down at her desk with her own container. "I'm not stupid,"