𝑺𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒔💮

❀⊹ ࣪ ˖𑁍⊹ ࣪ ˖❀

❀⊹ ࣪ ˖𑁍⊹ ࣪ ˖❀

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Adrien's Room. Night.

Adrien is watching the news as Nadja is broadcasting.

"These miniature monsters seem to be attacking more and more people throughout Paris! And... Oh!"

Two Sapoti clones attack Nadja. The screen shows the Sapotis rampaging in the streets of Paris. Another clone appears with a blonde wig to "report" the scene.

"I think we better take care of this, Plagg. Plagg?" Adrien looks around for his Kwami.

Meanwhile, Plagg hides all of his Camembert in a cupboard. "These food thieves are real dangers!" He closes the cupboard. "What are you waiting for?!"

"Plagg, claws out!"

Scene: Raincomprix Residence. Sabrina's Room.

Gloria and Sabrina (wearing pajamas), are looking outside, watching the Sapotis cause chaos on the street.

Sabrina sighs. "Couldn't we have just had a peaceful sleepover?"

"Uh, Sabrina, I gotta go, my parents are probably worried!"

"Wait, you're going out THERE?" Sabrina is in disbelief as Gloria rushes to the door.

"Yeah, I'm not scared. I know self-defense,"

"But-" Sabrina was cut off when Gloria left her bedroom. "Well, be careful..."

❀⊹ ࣪ ˖𑁍⊹ ࣪ ˖❀

Gloria is careful to avoid the mischievous clones before she rushes into an alleyway, and she lets Flora out of her purse.

"Flora, Winx Out!

❀⊹ ࣪ ˖𑁍⊹ ࣪ ˖❀

Scene: Streets of Paris.

The Sapotis clones are still causing chaos. One of the clones is looking at an opened traffic light control panel when Ladybug and Cat Noir both appear surrounding it.

"It's forbidden..." Ladytramp started, hanging upside down.

"To play around with traffic lights!" Cat Noir finished before he pushes the Sapotis clone away with his finger. The clone falls and gets its legs tangled in the wires.