𝑪𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒈🌻

𓇢𓆸𓇢𓆸𓇢𓆸

𓇢𓆸𓇢𓆸𓇢𓆸

Scene: Françoise Dupont High School.

Chloé, Gloria, and Sabrina exit the Bourgeois limo and Gloria shows her friends her blog.

"Check it out. My very first blog," She smiles. The colors for her website are sparkly green and light pink. On top of the blog are the words 'Critique', in white calligraphy. And flowers are surrounding the word.

"Wow, it's so pretty, Gloria!" Sabrina smiles, walking up the stairs with her friends.

"Much better than Césaire's," Chloé says.

"Thanks. I can't wait to get started," Gloria's eyes beam with happiness.

As the iconic trio enter the building, Marinette and Alya stand by the entrance.

Alya scoffs as she sees Gloria. "Did you see the stupid blog she created?" She asks Marinette.

"Yeah," The blue-haired stalker replies. "Who name's their blog Critique? That's boring,"

"Agreed. Plus the style is boring. The glittery green, the plain pink, just ugh," Alya gags. "It's trash. It's so simple compared to mine,"

"Agreed," Marinette nods.

𓇢𓆸𓇢𓆸𓇢𓆸

Scene: Françoise Dupont High School. Miss Bustier's Classroom.

While Miss Bustier talks, Alya cuts out a picture of Ladybug from her book.

She uses the cutout and puts it over the faces of her female classmates. Upon landing on the face of Gloria, she gags in disgust and quickly turns to Sabrina.

There was no way Gloria would ever be Ladybug. She was way too awesome for that bland florist.

"Alya,"

The Césaire girl jumps when Miss Bustier calls her name. She turns to see the woman giving her a strange look.

"What are you doing? I surely hope you're not fooling off," She says.

"Uh," Alya quickly puts away the Ladybug cutout. "No, Miss Bustier,"

Chloé and Sabrina both snickered at her being scolded.

"Good," Miss Bustier smiles. "Now as I was saying..."

𓇢𓆸𓇢𓆸𓇢𓆸

Scene: School Courtyard.

"Did you see the news yesterday? Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Fleur saved an Akumatized victim," Sabrina, who is sitting on a bench with Chloé and Gloria, shows them the news report on her phone.