𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒆🌺

💖🎀🌺

💖🎀🌺

Scene: Françoise Dupont. Miss Bustier's Classroom.

"Gloria is running for the class representative position and Chloé will be her deputy," Miss Bustier announced to the class, Chloé and Gloria by her side.

Some of the students smile that their kind florist friend was campaigning for class president while others were surprised that Chloé was settling for a deputy position.

Then again, Gloria was her friend, so she'd stick beside her through anything.

Just then Marinette hurriedly entered the classroom. "Hi! I'm sorry! I-uh, I-uh, the bus," She starts fake coughing. "Dry throat!" She sits down next to Alya.

Chloé and Gloria both rolled their eyes and sat in their seats.

"Gloria is running for class rep and Chloé's settling to be her mere deputy. That's so weird of her," Alya told Marinette quietly.

"Really? I would've thought the spoiled brat would run for class representative like she always does," Marinette replies.

Both girls giggled, and Miss Bustier notices this.

"Marinette, Alya, is something funny?" She asks.

They both froze at being caught, and Marinette smiles sheepishly.

"N-No, Miss Bustier,"

Chloé and Gloria both glare at the blue-haired stalker.

"Alright, I'll give all of you till the end of lunch to decide if you'd like to be a candidate to run for class representative." Miss Bustier says.

💖🎀🌺

Scene: School Courtyard.

"So why didn't you become a candidate? Did Chloé and Gloria threaten you?" Marinette asks Kim, accusing the girls.

"Don't be so judgmental, Marinette. I'm actually glad that Gloria is running, she's helping Chloé change," Kim says.

Marinette scoffs. "Chloé? Change? Yeah, right,"

"Besides, I've got swimming classes and other things to do. I won't have time for being class rep," Kim then walks away.

After he does, Marinette approaches Rose.

"Hey, Rose, why didn't you run for class president?" She asks.

"Well, Gloria seems like she'll have everything under control. Plus, I have my own thing, like the scrapbooking club! And you know how much I love all those stickers, colorful scraps of papers and gluing!"

Marinette groans and approaches Alix, who is sitting at the stairs. "Alix, aren't you gonna be a candidate?" She asks.

"I couldn't care less about being a candidate. And what's your excuse?" The pink-haired girl asked Marinette.