𝑬𝒏𝒗𝒚💮

⊱✿⊰

⊱✿⊰

Marinette had noticed for the past few days that Chloé seemed to be in a good mood. She'd hardly even bother her or insult her.

But what really made her curious was how Adrien seemed to elated about something, and he'd have to be snapped out of his daydreaming by Miss Bustier or his friends.

Marinette wished she could read his mind so she'd know what he's thinking about, but unfortunately, she didn't have that power.

⊱✿⊰

Scene: Françoise Dupont High.

Gloria arrived at the premises, asking for directions to the principal's office. When she got there, she acquired her school schedule from Denis Damocles and gave her directions to her first class.

The Moreau girl struggles to find her first class despite the instructions, but she managed to get there. She opened the door, and upon seeing her, Chloé and Adrien stood up with big smiles.

"Gloria!!!" The ran towards her, wrapping her in a hug, which she returned.

"Hey, guys!" She smiled.

Marinette was baffled by the fact that Adrien just hugged this random girl that she didn't know.

"Adrien, Chloé, who's the girl?" Ivan Bruel asks. "You two seem to know her very well,"

The rest of the class agreed with the Bruel boy, wondering who this Gloria girl was.

"Not that you idiots deserve to know, but this is our childhood friend, Gloria Moreau," Chloé reveals proudly.

Marinette notices Gloria's bracelet that's identical to Chloé and Adrien. She gasps in realization.

"She just moved here from Milan, Italy, but Paris is her home," Adrien added.

Gloria smiles, waving at everyone.

"So you're the girl?!" Marinette found herself blurting out, drawing attention to herself. "You're the girl that Chloé and Adrien always talk about in secret?"

Chloé scoffs. "Only you would stick your nose so deep in our business, Dupain-Cheng,"

"You guys have matching bracelets. Is that why you never take yours off, Adrien?" Mylène Haprèle asked her friend.

"That's right. It was to remind me of Gloria," Adrien says, glancing over at his childhood friend, who blushed.

"We've even got her name on the silver plates," Chloé shows Gloria's name on the bracelet, and Adrien did the same.