𝑹𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒐𝒑🌼

𑁍⋆⁺₊⋆ 🚔 ⋆⁺₊⋆𑁍

𑁍⋆⁺₊⋆ 🚔 ⋆⁺₊⋆𑁍

(ChanelPradaGirl: Decided to do Rogercop cause this episode was filled with drama, lol. But anyways, for you guys to not get confused, this chapter is in season 1.)

Scene: Moreau Residence.

"Bye, papa!" Gloria waves at her dad as she and her mother head to the car.

"Have a good day, you two!" Mr. Moreau waves at his daughter and wife.

𑁍⋆⁺₊⋆ 🚔 ⋆⁺₊⋆𑁍

Scene: Françoise Dupont High School.

Meanwhile, Tom, Marinette's father, explains his job while the said klutz was next to him holding a tray of croissants.

"My day begins at five a.m. every morning because the bakery opens at eight. You think that the life of a baker is pretty routine, making the same pastries, rolls, cakes. But actually, it's different every day. One day someone might order a cake in the shape of the Eiffel Tower, and another day you might..."

"Wow, being a baker is really hard," Gloria tells her mother, who is standing next to her.

"Are you saying that his job is harder than mine?" Mrs. Moreau teased the florist.

She giggles. "You know what I mean, mama,"

Everyone applauded for Tom after he finished explaining his role as a baker.

Just then Adrien came into the classroom, looking crestfallen.

Gloria immediately noticed this as Nino put a hand on Adrien's shoulder. The blonde looked at him and shook his head.

Gloria got out her phone and sent her childhood friend a text.

The blonde received it and reads it.

Gloria 🥰

Are you okay? You look sad 😕

Adrien sent a text back to Gloria and she read it.

Adrien ❤️

My father's not coming for Parents Career Day...

Gloria frowns and looked at Adrien, who was looking back at her sadly. She gave him a sympathetic look.

"Marinette will come around and pass out some croissants baked fresh this morning," Tom said as Marinette came forward with a tray of croissants.

"Thank you, Mr. Dupain. Now, let's meet Alya's mom, who is head chef at the Grand Paris hotel, owned by our mayor, Mr. Bourgeois." Miss Bustier said while Alya and her mom and Alya came upfront.