𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒓🌸

»•» 🌸 «•«

»•» 🌸 «•«

Scene: Moreau Residence.

Gloria exits the house and goes to the mailbox, collecting the stuff inside.

The florist suddenly freezes in fear, her eyes widening as she sees a black envelope, the last mail in the box.

She looks around, her mind racing, trying to understand HOW this stalker knew her address.

Her breath catches in her throat as she hesitates before she goes back inside her house.

Scene: Gloria's Room.

The Moreau girl sits at her desk, staring at the blank envelope with an uneasy feeling.

Flora is sitting on her shoulder, also feeling anxious. How did this stalker know her friend's address?!

Gloria grabs a letter opener, and uses it to slowly slice open the envelope. The letter slides out, along with a... picture.

Gloria and Flora stare at the picture in horror... where did this creep get this?!

They're both speechless as they study the picture, seeing that... it's definitely Gloria and Adrien at the Canal Saint-Martin having ice cream.

"This stalker took a picture of you and Adrien yesterday at Canal Saint-Martin!" Flora exclaims with wide eyes.

Gloria stares at the picture again, her stomach churning. "How could he have been there without me noticing?" She asks, her words coming out in a whisper as she turns to Flora.

"He was probably spying on you both from afar," The fairy guessed.

Gloria nods, feeling sick to her stomach; she then began reading the letter.

"Dearest Gloria, I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to write to you about a recent incident that has been playing over and over in my mind. Yesterday, by the Canal Saint-Martin bridge, I saw you with Adrien. The two of you were sharing ice cream and the sight of it made me want to throw up. As I stood in the background-"

Gloria paused, taking a deep breath before she resumes reading.

"W-Watching the two of you together, laughing and talking, I could not help but feel a sense of longing and desire. I wished more than anything that it was me sitting next to you, sharing ice cream. I wished that it was MY hand that you were holding and that it was MY laugh causing you to smile,"

There's an uncomfortable silence between Gloria and Flora as they both feel increasingly uneasy.

Gloria's heart begins to beat faster as she realizes that this stalker has been spying on her outside of school, and the fact that the letter writer was filled with a sense of longing and desire makes her feel even more concerned.