𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑶𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈🌼

∘₊🌼──────🌼₊∘

∘₊🌼──────🌼₊∘

Scene: Sacred Cave.

The heroes surround Cash, who is still tied up.

"Come on, let's wipe this place clean. How much do you want?" Cash asked in a panicked manner.

Ladydragon approached him angrily.

"Hold on, hold on! W-we can talk this out, right?!" Cash tries to save his own skin, flinching away.

Ladydragon unties Cash's legs, surprising him. "You destroyed my father's school, made Mulan and I orphans and forced me to steal for you." She de-transforms.

Cash gasps.

"You caused me to betray all the ancestral values that my father had taught me. From the beginning," Fei points at Cash accusingly. "You have always been the source of my misfortune. And for what? Money!! There are no words to describe what you are,"

Cash gulps as Fei turns away, clenching her hand into a fist.

"But today... I will...!" She sends a kick towards the man.

Cash shrieks and shields his face with his fan, and Fei's kick shatters it without even touching it.

"Let justice take its course." Fei concludes. In her vision, all the renlings surround her.

"Well done, Fei." Tang Tang praised.

"Here's to a true, wise Renren!" She She cheered.

Fei smiles and transforms. She takes the bracelet and puts it on. Much to her, Fleur, and Lady Mazu's surprise, the bracelet glows, and a spirit flies out of it.

It's Mei Shi, in his spirit form! Unlike the Renlings, he is visible to all.

"About time! I was wondering when you'd finally put it back on." He says.

"Mei Shi?" The heroes asked in unison.

"You thought that was the end of my mission? It was only the beginning." Mei Shi revealed.

Ladydragon smiles before turning to Cash with a scowl. "Ying!" She turns into an eagle. "How about a little trip to the Shanghai courthouse?" She lifts Cash in her claws.

He screams as she carries him away, and Mei Shi follows after them.

"Hm, something just crossed my mind," Fleur told Lady Mazu.

"What?" She raised an eyebrow.

"What do you think happened to Razor after I threw her into the river?" Fleur asks.

Lady Mazu chuckles. "Wherever she is, I'm sure she'll get her karma,"

∘₊🌼──────🌼₊∘