𝑯𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒍 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚🎉

🎉🪩*ੈ✩‧₊˚

🎉🪩*ੈ✩‧₊˚

(ChanelPradaGirl: HAPPY NEW YEAR'S, KINGS/QUEENS!!! 🥂🎆🥳)

Scene: Françoise Dupont High School. Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Tom Dupain was currently teaching the class how to make macarons.

"I'll let you in on a little secret. I always add cream to the chocolate to make the ganache extra velvety. Then I let it infuse for one minute." He says.

"I love it when your dad comes to class and gives us pastry lessons," Alya whispered to Marinette.

The bluenette giggles annoyingly. "So does he!"

"Urgh! Do they seriously think I'm going to get my hands dirty, cooking like some maid? If I want a croissant, I'd just make Armand get it for me." Chloé voiced.

But let's be honest, besides chefs, who wants to get up and start cooking?

"He's not making croissants Chloé, those are macarons," Rose says to her.

"It's all done with a flick of the wrist. But you mustn't go too fast or you might splash yourself," Tom utters, mixing the batter with a wooden spoon.

"And soil my Chanel pants? Who's he kidding?" Chloé crossed her arms.

Gloria giggles. "You're too much sometimes, Chlo,"

"Look at this lovely emulsion," Tom said, showing everyone the batter.

The students all gasp in awe.

"It's beautiful!" Rose remarks.

"Now we need to chill it for half an hour," Tom informs. "Marinette?"

The macaron muncher quickly turned her attention to her father. "Yes, dad?"

"Could you put this in the school cafeteria fridge for me, please?" Tom hands Marinette the bowl. "In the meantime, I'm going to show your friends how to whip up egg whites."

"Of course." Marinette proceeds to walk out of the classroom with the bowl.

"Don't drop it now, Dupain-Cheng," Chloé sneers.

Mari-Bitch glares at her before she closes the door behind her.

Tikki pops out of her purse. "Mmm, can I get a taste?"

"Not yet, Tikki. Control that sweet tooth of yours," Marinette says.

Tikki giggles. "I'll try,"

Mari-Trash then goes down the stairs, heading to the kitchen.

🎉🪩*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Scene: School Cafeteria.