James potter: how you meet

James potter was an amazing qudditch player but was yet to make it to become team captain and that drove him mad

James potter was an amazing qudditch player but was yet to make it to become team captain and that drove him mad. He was more than capable of leading the team to victory but to prove this he practiced almost every day, even after practice had finished.

"Do we really have to practice now?" Sirius whined, he'd rather be in his room shacking up with Tammy Jackson who was more than keen to get a good seeing to from Sirius. James frowned at his best friend.
"The more practice I get, the better I'll be!" Sirius just nodded and got on his broomstick.

The two boys began practicing their game of Qudditch. You were having a pretty boring afternoon so you decided to go for a walk around the grounds. None of your friends were free so you went alone.

You walked around the seemingly empty Qudditch field when you heard someone roar "Watch out!" But it was too late. Just as you turned you saw a bludger heading straight towards you and before you could get out of the way the little ball of madness had planted itself into your stomach.

You keeled over in pain, your vision blurring. "Oh Godrick-" you heard a boy yell.  "Is she okay?" You heard another voice question but you just stayed on the floor, curled up in excruciating pain.

"Quick, let's get her to the nurse!" That's when you felt a strong pair of hands on your arm, trying to help you stand. You just shook your head.
"I-I'm okay-" you choked out.
"Oh thank Godrick Gryffindor!" You turned your head and saw the two boys stood beside you.

"One hell of a hit you just took!" You sat yourself up right, the bludger shooting off into the open air.
"Oh shit-" Sirius said noticing the ball make a get away. "I'll go get it, stay with her!" And then he was gone.

"Are you okay?" You looked over at the boy kneeling in front of you. He had unruly black hair and glasses on. You just nodded.
"I feel like I'm going to throw up!" You said making him smile.
"Yeah- don't worry you'll feel better in a bit." You nodded.

"What's your name?" The boy asked you. "Y/N" the boy offered you a hand. "I'm James potter, I'm really sorry about that-" he looked at your stomach. "Let me walk you to your room." With that he helped you stand, told you to lean on him and then he started walking you.

Once you'd reached your room James opened the door for you, luckily enough your dorm mates weren't in so James was able to walk you over to your bed without having gossip and accusations thrown about.

"Here," James said giving you a glass of water. You thanked him and started to drink. "I gotta give it to you-" James spoke again. "You're one tough girl, I've seen huge blokes in the infirmary after getting hit with one of them buggers."

You couldn't help but smile at his odd compliment. "I'm not a huge bloke," you spoke earning a nod from James, "I'm fully aware of that~" he said eyeing your body, God he was such a flirt.

"Well thanks for taking care of me," you spoke, snatching James' eyes off of your body. "I can take care of myself from here," James nodded and walked over to your door.

Before he left he turned back to you. "Feel free to come find me if, you know, you ever get hit by a bludger again." You chuckled. "Will do, oh and feel free to tell me when you're practising next."

James cocked his eyebrow. "You wanna come watch?" He said hopefully. You just shook your head. "No, that way I'll know not to leave my room!" James laughed with you.
"I'll see you around Y/N!" James said leaving you alone.

Most people would tell horrific story's about the time they got hit by a bludger but you rather enjoyed the experience thanks to James Potter.

*******

First one done!
How was it? I really hope you enjoyed it!
Who should I write about next?
Feel free to leave a comment and a like!