Remus Lupin: Werewolf part 2

It had been a few days since the incident at the lake, you hadn't seen Mulciber or any of his friends, hopefully you'd scared them off

It had been a few days since the incident at the lake, you hadn't seen Mulciber or any of his friends, hopefully you'd scared them off. You also hadn't seen the Marauders either which was a shame because they did help you out.

You were at Hogs Head Inn, the local pub, with Sammy. You'd convinced him to come out with you, you refused to let him hide away in his room.

"Shall I go get us a drink while you get a table?" Sammy nodded and walked over to an empty table while you made your way to the bar.

"Excuse me," you said to a few boys blocking your way to the bar. When they turned around you realised it was your saviours from the other day.
"Oh Y/N," Peter said moving out of your way with the other boys. "Are you here alone?" James asked, you shook your head and pointed over to Sam who was sat at a table.

Remus was disappointed that you were here with Sam even though he was glad he had you as a friend. "Hey Moony-" Sirius said with a smirk. Remus looked away from you, towards his friend. "Me and the boys are going to go get us a table," Remus didn't have the courage to be left alone with you yet.

"Wait- I need someone to help me with the drinks!" That was a good excuse.
"Oh I think I see Lily!" James said as he faked looking into the crowd. "Duty calls!" He said with a smirk before ditching Remus.

Remus looked at Peter. "I'm off to the toilet!" He said following after James, going the opposite way to the toilets. "Sorry Moony but if I don't get us a table now we won't be able to get one." Sirius shrugged looking innocent.

"He's got a point," you said making Sirius nod evily. "I can help you carry your drinks back," you said offering Remus a smile. "Perfect!" Sirius said before disappearing into the crowd. Remus smiled and nodded.

The bar was busy, as usual so you both had to wait a while before you were served.
Remus decided to make conversation while you waited.
"So-" he said getting your attention. "How's Samuel?" He asked. You smiled. "He's good thanks," you liked that he seemed to care for your friend.

Remus nodded, "good," he said before getting the courage to speak again.
"How long have you guys been dating?" He asked making you frown before you laughed. "Dating? Oh god no!" You continued to laugh. "Sammy and I are just friends!" That made Remus smile.

"Oh right-" he got more confident. "Is that because he's a werewolf?" You frowned at Remus. "No?" Remus nodded. "Him being a werewolf changes nothing." You said looking, over at your friend. "I wouldn't date him because I see him as just a mate but him being a werewolf doesn't change that. I'd still love him the same no matter what he was." Remus smiled. You were so amazing.

"So you wouldn't mind dating a werewolf?" He asked quietly. You looked at him slightly confused. Why did he want to know so much about the subject.
"Why?" Remus panicked, "oh uh- uh I was just- asking." He said looking away from you.