Sirius Black: The Morning after 2

Sirius got out of bed and threw on the jeans that laid in a pile on his floor, he sighed as he remembered how eager you had been to get them off of him the night before

Sirius bent down to pick up his top when he saw something that shouldn't of been with his clothes, your nickers.

Sirius smirked at the thought of you leaving his room without your underwear on but soon removed the smile on his lips when he heard his friends enter the dorm room.

"Oh hey Pads, didn't expect you to be up yet." Remus said as he walked in, followed by Peter. "Alright boys, where did you sleep last night?" He asked.

"Peter fell asleep in the hallway and I slept in the Hufflepuff dorm," Remus said looking almost as rough as Peter. "With who?" Asked Peter with a devilish smirk on his face. "A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell." Was all Remus said.

"What about you pad foot?" Peter asked. "Who did you shack up with in here last night?" Suddenly Sirius put his hands in his pockets, along with your underwear.

"Nobody." Was all Sirius said making his friends frown. "You didn't bring anyone back with you?" Remus asked, Sirius shook his head. "Is it really that surprising?" Asked Sirius.

"No its just- not like you that's all." Remus was right, it was almost unheard of for Sirius Black not to bed a girl at the end of a party.

"I could of sworn Dirk said he saw you bringing a girl back here last night?" Peter said trying to think back to last night but Sirius just changed the subject.

"Where's James?" Remus smirked. "Probably still in bed with Jenny Johnson," Sirius smirked. "The girl from ravenclaw?" He asked, Peter just nodded before he got in to bed.

"Are you two hungry?" Sirius asked as he went to the door. "I'll pass for now," Remus said due to the fact that the thought of food made him queezy.

"Wormtail?" Sirius asked but Peter was happily snoring away, sleeping off his hangover. "I'll see you after," Sirius said as he walked out of their shared room and made his way to the dining hall.

~~~~~~

Sirius walked through the hallways and went straight to the dining hall, he was unbelievably bored with out his friends beside him but the hangover he was nursing made him rather grateful that his friends had decided to give breakfast a miss today.

Many girls waved at Sirius as he walked through the corridors, all saying their good mornings but Sirius just smiled back at them as he put his hands in his pockets.

Sirius paused momentarily as he felt the item of clothing still in his pocket before he realised he still had your nickers on him.

Sirius kept his hands in his pockets to make sure your underwear didn't fall out.

As Sirius entered the dining hall he looked over to the table you were sat at and frowned as he saw you smiling eagerly at a boy. You laughed at the boys jokes and nudged his arm playfully and for some reason Sirius was pissed.

He balled your nickers up in his fist and waned to throw them at you but he took at deep breath and calmed himself.

You felt a pair of eyes on you and looked up to meet the eyes of Sirius Black, if looks could kill you'd probably be dead right about now.

You hoped that he didn't remember any of last night, you prayed to every god you could think of but the look of annoyance on Sirius' face let you know that he remembered.

Sirius bit his bottom lip slightly as he forced himself to sit down at the Gryffindor table and begun to pick and began to pick away at the food in front of him.

~~~~~

When breakfast was finally over you were dismissed to enjoy your Sunday so you stood up and walked out, rather quickly in an attempt to leave before Sirius.

"Someone's in a rush," Sirius said making you jump slightly. "Kind of reminds me of last night, when you were in a rush to get my trousers off," he said just loud enough for you to hear.

"Or this morning when you left,"
You turned to look at Sirius and saw the expression on his face, it was a mixture of emotions that you were yet to decipher.

"A-about that-" you said as your cheeks began to get red. "Let night was a total mistake!" Sirius could feel his heart drop as you said that.

"And I'm really sorry for ditching you but-" Sirius cut you off. "Actually you have no idea how relieved I was when I woke up and realised you'd left." He said quickly.

"Oh- that's good then." Those words stung as they left Sirius mouth but you weren't about to admit hay to him.

"I guess I'll see you around then." You said before turning to walk away. Sirius sighed to himself before putting his hands in his pockets and letting his shoulders drop down.

"Shit," he cursed to himself as he realised he still had your underwear, he'd have to give them to you another time, or maybe it would be better if he just threw them away.

••••••