Sirius Black: Seven Deadly Sins 2

Lust

Lust

Living with Sirius was nice, he would always cook you food once the two of you got back from your order of the phoenix missions.

The two of you ended up living together because you needed a place to say and Sirius could use some help with the rent but slowly, over time the two of you realised that there was feelings beginning to blossom.

You often found yourself sharing his bed at night, enjoin the warmth you got from him and he enjoyed the feeling of your company.

You had just gotten back from a particularly painful day of work, you'd managed to put two wruthless death eaters behind bars in Azkaban but you were feeling soar from the fight.

Usually Sirius would run a bath for you when you went on a mission alone but as you entered the quiet house you found the table empty of food, it seemed like he wasn't home.

You walked up the stairs deciding you'd sleep the aches off. You heard a noise coming from Sirius' room, you free your wand and slowly pushed his door open, soon wishing you hadn't.

You dropped your wand, your body feeling limp and heavy as you saw Sirius with another girl in his bed. The sudden sound of your wand hitting the floor made Sirius look towards the doorway, a look of utter shock masking his features as he saw you.

"Y/N-" you wanted to be sick when he said your name while with another woman. "Sorry!" You shouted louder than you had meant. "I- uh-" you said nothing else just shut the door.

You stepped back from the door, tears running down your face before you turned and went to your own room.

Sirius quickly got out of the bed, despite the protest of his lover, he threw on his boxers and ran to your room where he quickly opened the door.

"Y/N." He said, you were sat on your bed wiping your tear stained cheeks. "Please don't cry." He begged as he bent down to his knees in front of you. "I'm not-" you choked out.

"It- it didn't mean anything." He said softly. "Doesn't matter." You said through a sob. "you're a single man Sirius," you tried to sound like you didn't care but he saw through your empty words.

"I know but-" you looked up at him, he was covered in sweat, his hair was a mess but it looked so good, you placed a smile on your lips that tore Sirius' heart to pieces before you said, "You'd better get back, good night Sirius." You turned away from him and sirius knew that you needed your space.

The next day Sirius found you in the kitchen drinking a cup of hot tea. "Good morning," be said warily. "Morning." You said.

"About last night-" you cut Sirius off. "I'm moving out." Sirius was silent. "I'm going to be moving in with Alice and Frank for a while until I get enough money for my own place."

"You don't need to leave." He said. "Yes I do." You replied. "Listen to me-" he said stepping closer. "Last night- that girl- it was just-" you sighed as sirius tried to find the right words. "Just what Sirius?" You asked.

"Just lust." He felt like an idiot. "Goodbye Sirius." You said picking up your bag and walking away.

Sirius had committed one of the seven deadly sins, Lust, and now he had to pay the price which was losing you, a love that was more than lust.

~~~~

This series isn't going to be one with lots of happy endings I'm afraid