Teddy Lupin: in the dark

I'm in a Teddy Lupin mood today so even though he isn't a marauder, he is the son of one! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

You were sat in Teddy's room, laying on his bed as he searched through his songs to find one that you'd both enjoy.

He currently had a free house and it was getting close to the start of the new school year so Harry was out buying supplies for James' first year at hogwarts.

"Perfect," he said before standing up, the music slowly beginning to play. "So, are you looking forward to going back?" He asked as he sat beside you on the bed.

"I guess, beats sitting at home doing nothing," teddy smirked at you, "I can give you something to do," he said with a certain cheek to his voice.

"Like what?" You asked sitting up. Teddy's hair began to change from his usual blue to a deep red.
You loved how his hair would mimick his emotions and right now he was feeling rather lustfull as he looked over at you.

Teddy moved forward slightly before he pressed his lips to yours. Teddy turned the kiss into snog and you were loving it.

Teddy placed his hands on your waist, keeping you locked in a full on make out session.

Just as things were about to get interesting the door opened. "Hey Teddy I got you a new- oh uh- sorry." Harry said wish red cheeks as he shut the door quickly.

"Damn it," teddy said as he ran a hand through his hair, which was now back to his usual blue. "That's my que to leave," you said as you stood up. "You don't have to," he said putting his hands on your waist.

"I got to pack, I'll see you at school," you said before pecking his cheek and leaving, teddy could slowly feel his cheeks going red as James began to tease him.

~~~Extra~~~

"He kissed her!" James said proudly as he watched down at his friends son. "Adda boy!" Sirius cheered. "Takes after his dad," Remus said to Tonks who just rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry to tell you this Moony but that kids too cool to take after you!" James teased his friend.