Sirius Black: The morning after

The pounding of your head is what first woke you up, you sat up and let out a small groan as you felt your head thump, you really shouldn't of drank that much

When you looked around you realised you were not in your room and in fact in someone else's, that when you felt that person next to you move slightly as they began to wake.

Embarrassment took over your body as you heard Sirius say your name in his sleep. You really didn't want the boy to wake up because you couldn't face him after everything you'd done with him last night, not that you could actually remember it but the fact you were both naked left you with enough clues to know you'd had sex.

"Shhhh Sirius, just go back to sleep." You said in a calming voice that helped the boy drift back to a deep sleep, letting you get out of the bed to get dressed before you left to go to your own room.

~~~~~~

Sirius woke up with a horrid hangover but he was in such a good mood that he didn't even let that get him down.

He'd finally done it, he'd finally shown you his true feeling for you, well at least now you knew he was attracted to you, all he had to do now was confess his feelings and ask you out.

He was always too nervous to do that because he feared you reject him but at least now he knew you found him attractive.

Sirius turned over, putting his arm over you but his heart instantly dropped as he was met with a cold, empty spot. Now usually this is where Sirius would feel relief, it meant no awkward conversations with whatever girl he had bedded but right now he felt broken at the fact you'd ditched him, leaving him with one thought on his mind, why?

~~~~~

You had finally made it back to your dorm and snuck in with out being noticed. You sat on your bed and sighed as the memories of last night came back to you.

You always had a weird relationship with Sirius, you saw yourself as nothing more than friends but on the rare occasion he would say something or look at you a certain way and give you butterflies.

You remembered the party you'd gone to with a few of your friends and remembered talking to Sirius who had been drinking. He was being so flirty with you and you absolutely adored it.

One thing lead to another and you ended up in his bed, feeling his rough hands roaming your soft skin in such a way that almost made it seem as if Sirius had wanted to do this for a while.

You get terrible for ditching his like that but what would he of said if he'd woken up to find you laying next to him? You just wouldn't work out.

••••••

Shall I do a part two to this?