Peter Pettigrew: how you meet

"For Godrick sake!" You exclaimed as you ran through the empty corridors of Hogwarts

"For Godrick sake!" You exclaimed as you ran through the empty corridors of Hogwarts. You'd slept late and now you were going to get an ear full off of your teacher. You hated being yelled at, especially in front of a class full of your friends.

You ran as fast as you could, your hair in a mess since you hadn't brushed it, your tie hanging loosely around your neck and your robe hanging into just one shoulder.

You were running so fast that you didn't pay attention to what was in front of you and bam! You were suddenly laying on an unsuspecting boy.

"What the hell are you doing?" The boy groaned out, he had broken your fall and the hard floor had broken his.

"Shit-" you murmured rubbing your head, you quickly jumped up off the boy.
"Watch where you're going next time you idiot!" He scolded you.
"I'm sorry!" You snapped back at him. "No need to be an arse!" The boy looked at you and just sighed.

"Why are you running anyway?" He asked as you picked up your wand. "I'm late!" Was your reply. The boy chuckled. "What's so funny?" You asked frowning.
"You look like you've been dragged through hell and back!" He laughed out. What a jerk! You thought to yourself.

"Thanks." You said and walked past him. "W-wait!" The boy called out to you.
"What?" You said in annoyance. "What's your name?" He asked walking alongside you.
"Y/N." You wished he'd leave you alone.

"Well I'm Peter." He said. I don't care! You wanted to say but you nodded.
"Aren't you late too?" You asked as you realised he was wondering the halls.
"Yep." He said as if he didn't really care. "Then why aren't you rushing?" You asked Peter.

"We're already late, what's the point in rushing." You smiled, he did have a point. "What class do you have?" He asked you. "Potions," Peter nodded.

"I'll walk you." He said with a smile. "You don't have to!" He just shrugged.
"Beats going to class!" And that's how you met Peter Pettigrew.

*******

This isn't really like Peter's personality but I think I'm going to change him slightly because it difficult to make him seem all cute and romantic!