James Potter: Mud blood

The marauders were a group of boys that were usually described as little shits

The marauders were a group of boys that were usually described as little shits. It started with the four of them, James, Sirius, Remus and Peter but once you had started dating James you instantly became the fifth member who kept the boys on their toes.

"Hey boys," Remus said walking into the Gryffindor common room. "Everyone here?" Sirius asked as he gathered his notes. The five of you were all planning a huge prank on the Slytherin common room so you were all meeting up after bed time to discuss how you'd pull it off.

"No, Y/N's not here yet," James said looking at the empty space next to him that he was keeping for you. "Where is she? She's never late?" Peter said finding it odd that you weren't here yet, you were usually the only one on time.

"Look at the map." Remus said, the boys pulled the Marauders map out and looked for your name. "There," Sirius said pointing to one of the many corridors in the school. "She's just stood there?" Peter said confused.

James stood and exited the room quickly, followed by the other boys. They ran through the corridors under the invisibility cloak and followed the map to your location. Pretty soon they were met with your figure and another, Lucius Malfoy.

"I said move." You said in a calm voice. "And I said make me." Lucius said making James tense up. Sirius put his hand on James shoulder to calm him, they could take Lucius by surprise and teach him a lesson or two if they stayed invisible.

"Your funeral," you said before reaching into your robe pocket and whipping out your wand, only problem was, your wand wasn't there! Lucius smirked before he reached for his. "Poor mudblood," he mocked you.

"Without Potter here to help you, you're weak." James was furious he was ready to kick the living shit into Lucius. "You're pathetic-" Lucius was cut off when you spoke above him. "Bugger it," you said before lunging forward so your fist could connect with Lucius.

The boys were all stunned for a moment at your loss of temper.
"Sure I'm a muggle born- a mud blood but us mud bloods learn something you spoilt pure bloods don't," Lucius put his hand to his bruised cheek. "We learn how to fight with our fists, not just our wands." You said before taking another step towards him.

"Stay back!" He cried out as he got back on to his feet and ran through the corridors as if you were a deranged animal out for blood. "Pussy," you whispered before you turned around.

The boys had now removed the cloak and were stood behind you with smirks on their faces. Since you thought you were alone it startled you to see four figures behind you so once again you hit out, hitting your boyfriend in the stomach.

"Godrick Y/N-" James groaned out. "Shit!" You said feeling terrible. "I'm so sorry- what are you guys doing here?" You asked confused. "We came to help," Sirius said trying not to laugh at his friend. "But clearly you don't need any!" Remus laughed out.

"I don't think Lucius will be messing with you again," Peter said with a smile. You chuckled. "Yeah well I've only gotta hit all of the other slytherin creeps to get them to stop trying to pick fights with me now." James hated how you were treated because you were a muggle born.

You all made your way back to the Gryffindor common room, all of the boys had decided they were going to buy you a drink when you all went to hogs head inn so you decided that punching that greasy slytherin was the smartest thing you'd ever done!

*******

This is soooo poorly written but I just got my wand today and was playing around with it and whipping it out all the time and I thought about how I'd probably get into and argument, go to pull it out and realise I'd left it somewhere so then I thought about how funny it would be to just lamp someone in the face instead?😅

Also I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like forever just lost my inspiration