Remus Lupin: Animagus

How old were you when you met the marauders? It was the begining of your first year at hogwarts, you were desperately searching for a cabin on the train that wasn't filled to the brim with your new school mates, that's how you ended up sitting wit...

How old were you when you met the marauders? It was the begining of your first year at hogwarts, you were desperately searching for a cabin on the train that wasn't filled to the brim with your new school mates, that's how you ended up sitting with the four strangers.

"I'm James," one boy spoke up, he wore glasses and sported rather messy hair. "Sirius," another boy said as he offered you a smirk, who knew Sirius was such a flirt even at the age of 11.

"I'm Peter Pettigrew," this boys was short and chubby, he looked rather out of place in your opinion but his chubby cheeks seemed to make all the others befriend him.

"Y/N," you said with a smile, the boys said their hellos except for one of them, the last boy was rather skinny but what stuck out the most was the rather deep scars that were spotted around on his skin.

"What about you?" James asked, "I'm Remus," the boy said quietly, he clearly didn't want the attention on him.

"Nasty scars," you said getting up and sitting next to him. "Yeah- I was attacked by a dog when I was younger?" You all winced at the thought of a dog attack.

It was weird to think that many years on and you'd all be the closest of friends but that's just what happened, you'd all realised that you had a shared liking for mischief which usually came about in the form of pranks and tricks on the other students.

You were the best of friends so of course you all became worried when Remus went missing every month, using excuses like "My mother is ill," only to return after with cuts and bruises.

When you discovered that Remus was a werewolf you, James, Sirius and Peter set out to try and help your friend, it was very difficult because you couldn't get close to him when he was turning.

"Guys-" James yelled as he shut the bedroom door, you were sat with Sirius trying to do your homework, usually girls wouldn't be able to get to the boys dormitory but James let you use his cloak whenever you wanted to visit their room.

"I've got an idea," he huffed, he'd clearly run to the room. "Wow how exciting, quick someone take a picture!" Sirius teased, earning a chuckle from you.

"Shut up Padfoot!" James said, "It'll help us help Remus," Peter looked confused. "Help us help Remus?"

"I was talking to Mcgonagall about Animagus and well if we can turn into animals we could keep remus from hurting himself," James said with a smug look on his face.

"But isn't turning into an Animagus extremely difficult?" Peter said, "Yes, very difficult," Sirius said. "Then we'd better get to work!" You said with a look of determination in your eyes that scared the boys slightly.

~~~~

Now it wasn't easy to transform yourselves into animals, in fact it took months for you to even see the slightest bit of progress.