Sirius Black: Mother's worst nightmare 2

Being a Hufflepuff had its perks, sure you were concidering a bunch of softies but your dorm was right next to the kitchen, meaning after lights out you could just hop out of bed and go and get yourself a midnight snack

You were clad in your pyjamas and monster slippers as you tried to sneak as quietly as you could out of the kitchen, while holding a number of delicious goodies in your arms.

"Need some help?" You heard a voice say from behind you, for a brief moment you thought you'd been caught by a prefect but when you turned around to see Sirius Black you instantly felt relieved.

"No thanks," was all you said as you continued to walk back to the Hufflepuff common room.

Sirius was worried that he wouldn't be able to find you at this time of night but it happened by chance that he found you tip toeing around the castle and he instantly knew it was you that his friends were talking about due to the brightly coloured hair on top of your head, currently strung up in a messy bun.

Sirius sped up a little so he was walking with you. "So what's a girl like you doing out of bed at a time like this?" Sirius was using his most charming voice to get your attention.

"I'm hunting vampires," you said making Sirius go silent for a moment as he tried to work out if you were being serious or not.
"What's it look like?" You said looking down at the food in your arms.
"Oh- right." Sirius said feeling stupid.

"I'll walk you back to your dorm," he said putting on the cool boy act again.
"Why?" You asked with a small frown playing on your features.
"Because it's dark," he said sounding like some sort of knight in shining armour.

"You know I stopped being scared of the dark when I was like 5," you said sarcastically. "Yeah- well anybody could bet roaming the castle right now, waiting to pounce a pretty girl like yourself." He said with a cheeky smile.

"Like you?" You said wiping that look off of his face. Sirius was utterly at a loss for words, he'd never met a girl who didn't find him charming, especially when he offered to walk them to their room.

"Listen Black, I'm a big girl and to be totally honest with you, I don't even really know you so I think I got it from here," you said speeding up to walk away from him.

"Uh- okay-" Sirius said, "I'll see you around maybe?" He clicked back on the charm. "Obviously since we live in the same school." You said before disappearing from his sight.

When Sirius finally got back to his room he found Remus and James still awake while Peter snored happily on his bed.

"So did you manage to find her?" James asked. "Probably not considering its one o'clock in the morning and-" Remus was cut off.
"Actually I did find her," Sirius said as he sat down on his own bed.

"Oh- well what happened?" Remus asked. "She uh," Sirius thought back to his first encounter with you.
"She's interesting," he said making James smirk. "She blew you off didn't she," James said trying not to laugh.

"She honestly couldn't of cared less," Sirius said sounding defeated.
"Well it's probably for the best, it was a silly idea in the first place." Remus said as he laid down in his bed.

"Oh I'm not giving up," Sirius said making Remus sit up once again.
"What?" He said. "I'm going to get this girl wrapped right around my little finger, it'll just take another day or so." Sirius said cockily.

"Good luck with that, she's blown off nearly every guy in the school." James said as he got comfy in his bed.
"Yeah but I'm not every other guy, I'm Sirius Black," James rolled his eyes.

"So what's your plan?" Remus asked.
"I'll win her over, date her for a little bit, just long enough to piss off my mother and then I'll leave her be," Sirius said as if the plan was simple.

"That sounds a lot like you're gunna use her?" James said not really caring about his friends plan.
"Like you haven't done worse," Sirius shrugged James' comment off.

"Just be careful Padfoot," Remus said as he turned in to go to sleep.
"Yeah yeah," Sirius said as he got under his covers. Tomorrow he would surely get you to fall for him, it would be a piece of cake.

•••••

This one is super short but I wanted to show your first encounter with the famous Sirius Black!

Want me to update sooner? Then get his to 20 likes and the minute it does I will upload another chapter!