8. Peter Pettigrew: Short hair

You looked in the mirror and frowned, you didn't feel like the person staring back at you was you, it felt like a stranger and you didn't truly know why

You picked up the scissors sitting on the edge of the sink and began to chop away at your long beautiful hair, large clumps littering the bathroom floor as you continued to do so.

When you stepped out of the bathroom everyone stared at you with a look of shock and horror. "She had such pretty hair though!" You heard Alice said sounding disappointed. "She used to be so hot! What a shame." You heard a boy say as you walked past.

You slowly felt like you'd made a huge mistake, even though you felt better with your appearance now you would much rather fit in with your long pretty locks.

"Oh hey Y/N, I didn't realise it was you." Peter said dragging you from your thoughts. "Hi Peter." You said quietly as you watched everyone snigger about your hair.

"Your hair looks pretty cool," he said making you frown. "Are you making a joke?" You said in turn making him frown. "No? I think it's cool?" He said confused.

"Do you really?" You asked as you ran a hand through the short choppy mess. "Yeah, makes you look real bad ass!" You giggled at that comment. "Besides I think it suits you more than your other hair did." You smiled at Peter.

"Nobody else does," Peter shrugged. "Do you like it?" He asked, you nodded. You felt pretty with your hair like this. "Then what does it matter what the rest of the school thinks?" You nodded. "You're right, thanks Peter." He smiled.

"Anytime," he said as the two of you walked to lunch with each other.

~~~

This was pure shit garbage and I am sorry.