Peter Pettigrew: Surprise

Peter sat at the bar with his friends

Peter sat at the bar with his friends. He chugged back his pint of butter beer and stood to his feet. "You going home already Worm tail?" James asked as Peter grabbed his jacket.

Peter nodded. "Stay for a little bit mate," Remus said but Peter shook his head.
"Sorry fellas but I gotta get home to the mrs." The boys all smirked.
"Whipped!" Sirius bellowed making them all laugh, including Peter.

"See you later boys," Peter said before leaving the pub.

~~~~~~

Peter was pretty tipsy, he found it difficult to walk in a straight line let alone keep quiet as he walked in through the front door. Peter tripped as he came in through the front door, alerting you that he was home.

"Peter?" You asked looking down at him as he laid on the floor, smiling up at you.
"Hello beautiful!" He said happily as he got onto his feet.
"You're home early?" You hadn't expected him home for another few hours.

"I missed you," he said pressing a gentle kiss to your cheek, you couldn't help but smile.
"Come on," you said helping him up the stairs. "Let's get you to bed," you said giggling as he tried to protest.

~~~~~~

Once you'd gotten Peter upstairs he sat at the edge of the bed, watching you as you plotted around your bedroom, picking up the things Peter had knocked over on his way to sit down.

"Come here," Peter said patting his lap. You rolled your eyes and smiled before walking over to your lover. "Listen," you said to your boyfriend.

"I'm going to tell you something," you said calmly
"Is it that you love me?" He asked with a smirk. You shook your head.
"I did a test today," Peter frowned. "What kind of test?" Jen asked confused.

"A pregnancy test." Peter stood up quickly. The news had practically sobered him up because it shocked him so much!
"Like- a real one?" You nodded at him.

"I'm pregnant Peter," he said nothing, he just stared at you with a terrified expression on his face, he was scared and so were you. His reaction hurt a little.

"So I'm- I'm going to be a dad?" You nodded, "is that okay?" You asked quietly.
"Of course-" he said nodding, still looking slightly scared. "Am I- do you think I'll be a good dad?" He asked making you smile.

Peter was scared, he was terrified, but it wasn't because he didn't want a baby, he was just scared he would do a good job.

"You'll be an amazing dad," you said before kissing Peter. He put his hand to your stomach as he sat down on the bed. Peter pulled your top up, exposing your belly, which wasn't big yet, and he planted sweet kisses all over it, making you laugh.