Remus Lupin: Gryffindor vs Slytherin

Remus quickly picked you up and slammed you into the wall of his room

Remus quickly picked you up and slammed you into the wall of his room. He began to roughly kiss you as you wrapped your legs around his torso. He was so desperate to get your clothes off of you that he threw them all around his room as soon as he had removed them from your body.

Once you were exposed to his gaze he threw you on to the bed before he ripped his own clothes off and jumped on top of you. You can probably what happened next...

Thankfully the other marauders, Remus' rooms mates, were all busy pulling an overnight prank so there was no disruptions the previous night when Remus had shown you a good time and you were able to sleep in his room with him.

You were secretive of your relationship with Remus because you were a Slytherin and he was a Gryffindor, the two houses didn't really get along well. So when you heard a knock on the door you sat up in the bed.

"Moony?" Sirius said through the locked door. "Wake up," James said sounding sleepy.
"Oi mate?" Peter yelled before banging on the door. "Shit!" Remus said jumping out of the bed and throwing on a his boxers, you followed his actions and threw on your underwear.

"Moony!" The boys yelled but thankfully they couldn't open the door. "Where the hell is my top?" You cursed as you couldn't find the last item of clothing you needed.
"I don't know," he said as he threw on a pair of jeans. "You threw it last night?" You said quietly so the boys couldn't hear you.

"I don't know where I threw it," Remus said as he turned on the spot, trying to spot the lost article of clothing. "Bugger it," he said "Just chuck one of my shirts on," he said so you picked up the only item of clothing on his floor.

"Take this," Remus said putting James cloak on you. You stayed silent as Remus opened the bedroom door. "You sleep like a troll!" James said pushing him out of the way. "Sorry guys, I didn't get much sleep last night." Remus said scratching his head.

"Why does it smell like perfume in here?" Peter asked with a smirk. "Anyone we know?" Sirius said to his friend. Remus shrugged. "Yeah," he replied trying not to smirk.
You thanked Salazar Slytherin than nobody could see you right now because your cheeks were burning red.

You snuck over to the bedroom door and opened it slowly, the boys were too busy questioning Remus on which girl he'd bedded the night before to notice you sneaking away. You threw the invisibility cloak into the room just before you shut the door.

You opened the door to the common room and snuck out, thankfully nobody was using the Gryffindor common room this early in the morning, only problem was, once you'd shut the door the jumper you were wearing got caught as the door shut.

You tried to pull it loose but you couldn't so you went to open the painting-door thing that the gryffindors used but were met with "password" Shit you thought to yourself, you didn't know the bloody password!

"Uh- just open!" You pleaded but the painting didn't even budge.
"Bloody open!" You yelled as you yanked the jumper but it was really snagged tight. Suddenly the painting opened, flinging you into freedom.

"What the-" you froze as you heard James Potters voice.
"What are you doing here? Trying to get into our common room slytherin?" Sirius asked sounding annoyed. "As if I'd ever want to go in their!" You spat back at him, not even looking at Remus who was smirking at you.

"I'm happy being a Slytherin, I'd never want to be a Gryffindor!" You said cockily.
"Oh yeah?" James said making you nod. "Then why are you wearing a Gryffindor jumper?" You deadpanned as you looked down at the item of clothing you'd put on.

"I- I-" you tried to think of a lie but you just couldn't fathom a reason why you, a Slytherin, would be wearing a Gryffindor jumper. "No Friggin way!" Sirius said with a smirk on his face.

"She's the one you shagged last night? Isn't she?" He said turning his attention to Remus. "You're sleeping with a Slytherin?" Peter laughed out. "You dirty little bugger!" James added making you go bright red.

Remus tried not to smirk but he just couldn't help himself from feeling proud that he'd not only managed to get into your nickers a few times but get you to agree to daring him in secret, you were a very good looking girl and his friends knew that and he loved it.

"I will give it to you Y/N," Sirius said turning back to you who was now bright red, redder than the jumper. "You look door in our colours," he winked at you.
Remus clipped Sirius over the back of his head as you just stood there.

Suddenly you heard the other Gryffindor students wake up and enter the common room, pretty soon the whole school would be flooding the corridor and they'd all see you in a Gryffindor jumper and know you were sleeping with someone from that house, you'd never make it to the dungeons in time.

"Fuck it." You said before pulling the jumper off and throwing it to Remus who stood shocked as he watched you cross your arms over your boobs. Thank god you'd at least found your bra. 

"Tell anyone I was wearing that and I'll kill every single one of you." You said looking at James, Sirius and Peter. They didn't say anything, they were all stood staring at your exposed chest.

You turned on your heels and walked away from them all with your head held high even though you wanted to go did in a hole, those Gryffindor couldn't make you feel embarrassed, you were a slytherin!

"W-wait up!" Remus yelled before chasing after you so he could rap you up in his robe, he didn't want anyone else to see you this exposed, you were for his eyes only.

"I think I'm going to go and try to get a slytherin to date me," James said walking still staring at you as you walked away with Remus. "It they look anything like that then I'm up for it!" Sirius said trying not to dribble over you. "If they even half as good as that then I'm up for it!" Peter said.

*****

So I'm in Slytherin but I have a Gryffindor jumper like the ones they wear in the films and I just thought this would be mildly funny!