Remus Lupin: Date

**********

**********

This imagine will be from Remus Lupin's point of view.

**********

"Come on," Remus spoke as he stared at his reflection in the mirror of the boys bathroom. "You can do this." He said trying to pump himself up. "You're Remus Lupin, a prefect!" He said fixing his hair.

"Oi Moony," James called as he opened the bathroom door. "Hurry up mate, we're late," Remus took a deep breath before going to his friends who were all waiting for him outside. "You okay?" Sirius said cocking his eyebrow. Moony just smiled. "I'm going to ask Y/N out today." He said excitedly.

"Good for you moony!" Peter said patting the tall boy on the back.
"How are you going to do it?" James asked but Remus paused. He hadn't actually considered how he'd do it yet.

"So you're going to asks out the girl you've had a crush on since our first year and you don't even know how you're going to pop the question?" James said dramatically.
"He's not asking to marry her Prongs," Peter chuckled.

"Still," James said crossing his arms and leaning against the wall.
"You gotta play it cool, walk up to her, put your arm around her and claim her as your own!" Sirius rolled his eyes. "Yeah because that worked with lily," James frowned, "she'll warm up to me eventually!" James said.

"This is how you actually get the girl," Sirius said looking over at Remus.
"Tell her she looks stunning then tell her what you'd like to do to her when you're alone," Remus shook his head. "I don't want a quick shag, I want to ask her out." He said making Sirius shrug. "I've never gotten that far," Sirius joked.

"No, do a hand gesture!" Peter said joining in on the conversation.
"Like what?" Peter thought for a moment. "I don't know, that's your part to think about!" Remus sighed before walking to class.

When the four boys got to potions class they took their seats.
James was sat with Peter, Sirius sat next to his new target, a pretty girl he wanted to get his hands on, and Remus sat beside you.

"What took you so long?" You asked Remus. "I had some prefect duties to attend to." He lied. You nodded and turned back to the potion you were brewing.
"Remus can you add the frog eyes," you said snapping the boy out of his trance as he watched you work.

"Oh sure," he said picking up the jar of slimy frog eyes.
"Just put three of them in," you said as you read from the instructions.
As you read the complicated recipe you bit your lower lip and Remus couldn't take his eyes off of you so he ended up losing count of how ,any frog eyes he had used.