James Potter: Hot Head

You had been friends with James Potter ever since you were a kid, you'd met him a long time before entering hogwarts because your families were close friends

This meant that you knew all about James and his fiery temper so it came as no surprise that he often found himself in a brawl with multiple boys, more than he should of.

You were at the Hogs Head Inn with a number of your friends, this included the marauders who were lingering around your group of friends so that the boys could hit on your mates while having a laugh with you.

It was James' turn to go get a round in so he went to the bar with Peter who volunteered to help him carry the drinks back.

James was waiting at the bar when four boys shoved in front of everyone else and rudely told the bar maid to get the three bottle of beer.

"There's a que if you haven't noticed," James said loudly. The boys eyes James up before telling him to shut it. "Leave it mate, there's too many of them," Peter warned but of course James didn't take his friends advice and instead ended up arguing with the boys to the point where they all ended up shoving each other.

Now Peter wasn't one to get into brawls, especially when it was four against two so he ran to find the rest of his friends.

"Alright Peter?" You asked seeing how worked up he was. "Prongs- he's getting into a fight!" He chocked out. "Again?" You asked. "Yeah but this time there's four of them!" He said and that's when alarm bells went off.

Sirius and Remus both ditched the girls they were chatting up and gave their full attention to Peter. "Where is he worm tail?" Remus asked. "He was by the bar but-" clearly the boys had taken this elsewhere because the bar was calm and fight free.

"We'll split up and look for him!" Sirius said as all three boys ran off through out the pub, you ran straight to the door and ran outside to look for them.

"This is what you get when you get chopsy!" You heard a deep voice shout, you ran around to the back and saw James pinned to a wall while another bot hit him, blood splattering out of his mouth, he'd clearly already had a beating.

The boys let James drop to the floor as they began to kick him. "James!" You yelled before you shoved one of the boys out of the way.

"Go away!" James chocked out when he saw you but you did no such thing, instead you wrapped yourself around him, shielding his head and torso with your body.

The boys yelled at you ad they tried to pull you away from him, they wanted to finish his beating. James pushed you as hard as he could, he wanted you to get away safely but you dug your nails into his cloths and clung to him.

"You stupid bitch!" One boy yelled before he kicked you in the side causing you to cry out. James now had hold of you so tightly that he was hurting you as he tried to pry you off of him.

"Oi he's over here!" Remus yelled before he ran and tackled one of the boys to the floor, following with a number of punches.

Sirius grabbed hold of the boy that kicked you and headbutt him, Peter even joined in, he went for the closest boy as the two of them fought.

When the last boy realised he was out numbered he tried to run but Remus grabbed hold of him, he had beaten his boy to a pulp and was turning his attention to the last boy.

Poor Peter was getting his as he laid on the floor so he grabbed an empty bottle off the floor and smashed his against the guys head, knocking him out.

Eventually all four boys were left a mess on the floor as the marauders turned their attention to you and James.

You were still holding him but now he was holding you back. "You guys alright?" Sirius asked as he rubbed his thumb over his bleeding lip.

"Been better," James chuckled.
"Are you okay?" He asked as you both got up. "You bloody stupid idiot!" You cried out. "You stupid- immature little brat!" James looked down, you were mad at him.

"You could of gotten yourself killed! You need to think before you run all guns blazing!" The boys smirked.
"You're one to talk," Peter laughed, "You ran into the middle of their fight,"

"That's different!" You yelled as if you were their mother. "And you idiots-" you continued. "You're all bleeding!" You were right, James was pretty messed up, Remus had a black eye, Sirius had a thick lip and Peter had a bloody nose.

James got up and put his arm around you. "I'm sorry you had to get involved," he said before giving you a kiss on the forehead. "What no kiss for us?" Sirius teased making you laugh.