Peter Pettigrew: Boyfriend

You sat on the bar stool and took another sip of your butter beer, why was your friends always late? You sighed and took another sip, nearly finishing the pint of delicious liquid sat in front of you

"Hello hot stuff," you heard a voice and then a boy appeared next to you. The boy looked repulsive. "Lets get outta 'ere," he slurred as he balanced himself on the bar.

"No thanks," you said trying to keep a good distance between the two of you.
"Why? You're all alone right?" He said taking hold of your wrist. "Then let's go have some fun!" He yelled as he tried to pull you.

"Actually-" you said ripping your arm from him. "I'm here with my boyfriend," the boy frowned, you were sat alone?

"Where's he then?" He asked sounding annoyed. Just in that moment Peter Pettigrew came and stood next to you at the bar, he was ordering drinks for him and his friend.

"Here he is!" You said wrapping your arms around him and pulling him in for a loving hug. "Darling what took you so long?" Peter cocked his eyebrow. "What?" You frowned at him before speaking again. "Come here babe-" you said before pulling him in for a smooch.

At first Peter was stiff, nearly pulling away but you took hold of his jacket and kept him there. Suddenly Peter started to enjoy the kiss, he put his hands on your waist and took over, turning the simple kiss into a make out session.

"Whatever." The guy said grumpily before stumbling off.
You pulled away from Peter. "What was that about?" He asked.
"Sorry Peter," you said looking to make sure the guy was gone. "He was harassing me and I needed to get rid of him." Peter nodded, he was slightly disappointed that you only kissed him to get rid of a guy but he was glad it was him you kissed.

"Why don't you come sit with us while you wait for your mates?" He said gesturing over to the table with the Marauders who were all staring shocked at what had just happened. You nodded and followed him.

"Guys this is Y/N," Peter said pulling up a seat for you to sit with him. You smiled at the boys who were staring at you. "Hello-" Remus was cut off by James. "Are we not going to talk about what the hell just happened?" Peter was about to answer James when you cut him off.

"What can I say-" you said leaning into Peter so he could put his arm around you. "I just can't control myself when I'm around Peter," now all the boys looked shocked, including Peter.

"Well good for you worm tail!" Sirius said proudly.
"Yeah, she's a looker mate!" James said happy that his friend had pulled such a good looking girl.

Peter just looked at you confused.
You waited for the Marauders to continue their conversation before whispering in his ear, "I owed you one," Peter smirked.
"I'd rather you kissed me again," you giggled before giving Peter a peck on the cheeks.

********